Josie Moran Argan Oil TSV 17/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just found out on Instagram that the Josie Maran TSV will be £44.76 (and I would presume another £5.95 postage).

Josie Maran 7 Piece Escape to Morocco Collection

QVC Price: £60.00

Today's Special Value Price :£44.76

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Josie-Maran-7-...t.205421.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-205421

Josie Maran seven-piece Escape to Morocco Collection. An indulgent set containing Josie's hero product, pure Moroccan argan oil, plus hand cream, body butter and body scrub in full and travel sizes, all infused with argan oil to provide intense conditioning. Whether you're at home or away, ensure gorgeous skin from head to toe with this fabulous collection from Josie Maran.

What is Argan Oil? A totally organic, cold pressed, chemical-free gift from nature that, in its pure form is light enough to use as an everyday moisturiser, and powerful enough to soothe the symptoms of skin ailments like eczema and rosacea.

Gorgeous fragrance - the Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream, Body Butter and Sugar Balm Body Scrub in this collection are all fragranced with an exotic blend of fresh pear and Moroccan vanilla.

Contains:
1 x 100% Pure Argan Oil (50ml; full size) - Josie's hero product, loaded with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids
1 x Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream (136ml; full size) - with argan oil infused in a luscious whipped shea butter base, this luxurious and fragrant cream sinks in quickly to moisturise itchy hands from the inside out. Contains green tea extract, chamomile, macadamia nut oil and carrot seed oil
1 x Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream (30ml; travel size) - in a smaller size for keeping in your handbag or taking on holiday
1 x Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter (240ml; full size) - an intensely hydrating body butter infused with argan oil that gives sweet relief to the driest skin. Contains more than 10 plant oils and extracts
1 x Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter (59ml; travel size) - the same intense hydration, in a hand luggage-friendly size
1 x Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub (125g; full size) - infused with argan oil, this scrub also contains sugar for exfoliation to help you achieve smoother, hydrated and brighter-looking skin
1 x Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub (57g; travel size) - a handy-sized tub of body scrub to help you stay gorgeous, wherever you are

I'm very, very tempted but I've got 3 bottles of AD Oil waiting to be used as well as 2 bottles of LE Hand Repair.
I don't use body butters or scrubs either.

I still want it though but I think I'll resist. £51.00 is a lot for a bottle of oil and some hand creams.

I bought organic argan oil in tk max for 12.99. I use it at night and add it to my existing creams. A lot cheaper. I really don't know how there is such a difference in the price of pure argan oil in some stores to the JM one.

Yes sunshine I bought a bottle of Argan oil from Amazon for under £13 including postage I don't understand why anyone would buy a set of products at this price especially if they are not going to use most of it. Of course QVC rely on customers falling for the hype and buying products they don't need or could get cheaper elsewhere.

This is really suited to my ethical beliefs and I can, consequently, admire Josie for promoting a range which is based on "luxury with a conscience". To be quite honest, fair trade, whilst admirable, is not a must for me; for me to buy any product, whatever the use, it must NOT have been tested on animals, contain any animal by products, or have any association with animal testing. i.e. l'occitane (China). As these products are body products, and I have extremely sensitive skin, which can react to anything, I don't think I will be going for this, as I have never used the range before, so don't know if it would exacerbate my uber temperamental skin. Plus, I would rather have bought the elemis tsv, as I can use and liked the products, but have enough skincare in atm. ABC is a safe range for me, and SBC, so I am better sticking with what I know.
Has anyone with eczema used this range?

Well I would like to try it.....

Wonder if the 3 easy pay code will work with it?

Or maybe I could time it right and order on Waitlist if its sells out.....

But then again, I said NO MORE SKINCARE!!

:mysmilie_15:

Well I would like to try it.....Wonder if the 3 easy pay code will work with it?

I think your code will work because the paperwork I was sent said it was valid on a whole order from the middle to the end of July.

I have Josie Maran's Argan Oil (these are sample bottles from the Beauty Bash) and I bought the body butter duo she sells on QVC (although I got them cheaper from Ebay). I really like her range and the fragrances are beautiful.

I think your code will work because the paperwork I was sent said it was valid on a whole order from the middle to the end of July.

I have Josie Maran's Argan Oil (these are sample bottles from the Beauty Bash) and I bought the body butter duo she sells on QVC (although I got them cheaper from Ebay). I really like her range and the fragrances are beautiful.

Stop talking please, you're really tempting me!! Ha Ha

Sanity has been restored!!

I just ordered 10ml of cold pressed argan oil from Ebay to try.

£3.45 and free P&P.

That has satisfied my urge to buy......

And will take up very little room when it joins the huge array of other skincare items that I buy.......and don't use!!

:mysmilie_17:

This is really suited to my ethical beliefs and I can, consequently, admire Josie for promoting a range which is based on "luxury with a conscience". To be quite honest, fair trade, whilst admirable, is not a must for me; for me to buy any product, whatever the use, it must NOT have been tested on animals, contain any animal by products, or have any association with animal testing. i.e. l'occitane (China). As these products are body products, and I have extremely sensitive skin, which can react to anything, I don't think I will be going for this, as I have never used the range before, so don't know if it would exacerbate my uber temperamental skin. Plus, I would rather have bought the elemis tsv, as I can use and liked the products, but have enough skincare in atm. ABC is a safe range for me, and SBC, so I am better sticking with what I know.

Must say I find it rather strange that you say a product must be cruelty-free for you to buy it, but then you say you use ABC, SBC and Elemis - none of which are cruelty-free - none of which will answer cruelty-free questions about their ingredients and none of which are (at my last search) endorsed by Cruelty Free International as adhering to the internationally accepted Humane Cosmetics Standard.

You may also want to reassess your thoughts about Josie Maran - when I was looking for evidence of her cruelty-free claims I came upon a number of articles challenging all her claims. Here's one of them:

www.treehugger.com/style/josie-maran-cosmetics-green-or-greenwash.html

I've been looking forward to this TSV since I saw this thread created. Although it is more expensive than I thought it would be and wanted to pay to pay less I still bought it because I really do like the range.

I suffer from eczema and am very sensitive to lots of products. And when I'm will my skin becomes uber-sensitive. Over Christmas, when I was 'lucky' enough to pick up a mega-lurgy, I used ONLY the pure argan oil and found it did wonders for my skin. Rather than it irritating my eczema, it has actually cleared it and, I believe, prevented it. Usually I get horrible eczema on my toes the minute I walk on grass in open-toed sandals. Since using it, I've had only the slightest few bumps. I'd have no hesitation in recommending it to someone with sensitive skin. Although I'd always patch test anything first (I always do).

Latest posts

Back