Josie Moran Argan Oil TSV 17/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The cold-pressed organic oil I bought from eBay looks thicker and darker than the JM oil. I wondered if it had the usual silicone suspects added, but on checking it seems it's 100% pure oil.

I'm sure I heard the guest say that they pressed it the same way the Moroccan women do which makes me think they don't support the co-operatives that many suppliers do.

I would of thought Josie could of shown up for her first ever TSV.

I thought this as well. I'm wondering whether she just gives her name to these products, but doesn't actually have anything to do with them now that she wasn't on QVC today.

She does the QVC US shows and seems if you can play the videos very into the brand.

She has young children so may not want to travel to the UK, or just doesn't want to???

I thought this as well. I'm wondering whether she just gives her name to these products, but doesn't actually have anything to do with them now that she wasn't on QVC today.

She does appear when AY presents beauty shows from America, so I'm assuming she just doesn't want to come to the UK for a day. She could be busy with other aspects of her career. Does she still model?
Can't say I blame her to be honest, it's a hell of a long trip for one day.

I know that Tova comes over, but when she does, she has quite a few shows over 2-3 days so it's probably worth it. Laura Geller hasn't been over for ages either.
Another one is Lori Greiner who I think I've only seen once in the last 18 months, but it's understandable because she's on the American version of Dragons Den.

After saying all that though, I've gotta say, I really don't like the guest who comes over for Josie. I'd rather it was someone else.

I bought the Argan oil the first time it aired. It was great but, after a couple of weeks, the rubber pipette came out of position and the bottle started leaking. The first time I spotted it ... the second time I didn't. Result? ....... a make up bag swimming in oil (but looking very youthful :wink:) I would have sent it back but the bottle was empty so there was no proof that it had been spilt, rather than used.

I decided not to buy this TSV incase I had the same problem.

She does appear when AY presents beauty shows from America, so I'm assuming she just doesn't want to come to the UK for a day. She could be busy with other aspects of her career. Does she still model?
Can't say I blame her to be honest, it's a hell of a long trip for one day.

I know that Tova comes over, but when she does, she has quite a few shows over 2-3 days so it's probably worth it. Laura Geller hasn't been over for ages either.
Another one is Lori Greiner who I think I've only seen once in the last 18 months, but it's understandable because she's on the American version of Dragons Den.

After saying all that though, I've gotta say, I really don't like the guest who comes over for Josie. I'd rather it was someone else.

Aww I really like Terry. She doesn't seem to be very popular but she's one of my favourite guests, I always look forward to her being on.

My TSV has just arrived & I agree it doesn't smell anything like pears or vanilla, just bubblegum!!!!

I ordered this and am hoping that it doesn't smell of bubblegum to me. Some Aussie hair stuff smells like this and puts me off - which is a shame as I really don't like it. I stocked up on Aussie when I was in the US as over there the products smell nice to me.

I could thinks of worse smells - Ojon made me physically sick.

OH described it as cigarettes stubbed out in coffee grounds :nod:. I was only allowed to use it when he wasn't around - I never let on that it made me sick, too, as just about the only compliment I'd ever had off him was that my hair looked nice after I'd used it the first time (must admit I was pleased with the results back then). The things we do for beauty...

OH described it as cigarettes stubbed out in coffee grounds :nod:. I was only allowed to use it when he wasn't around - I never let on that it made me sick, too, as just about the only compliment I'd ever had off him was that my hair looked nice after I'd used it the first time (must admit I was pleased with the results back then). The things we do for beauty...

I thought I was the only one who thought that it smelled of very stale cigarettes. I felt I was walking around with a full ashtray strapped to my face.

Wow! That's exciting. Can you tell us more? Do you get sent the whole collection for instance? Do you get it free? How do I get my name on a list? lol!

Am on their panel. I think they have a lot of people on the panels. It's been ages since I have been asked. You have to be quick as well to respond to the email. They send you the collection. You try it. Give your feedback. Yes you get to keep it. Email customer services. Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back