Josie Moran Argan Oil TSV 17/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oil for my hair just makes it frizzy ....even just a small application ...:mysmilie_13: I've tried:thinking::mysmilie_520: every hair oil out their apart from this one :mysmilie_520:

Oil for my hair just makes it frizzy ....even just a small application ...:mysmilie_13: I've tried:thinking::mysmilie_520: every hair oil out their apart from this one :mysmilie_520:

I'm not alone then! I've only tried Liz Earle hair oil, gave it a go because it was supposed to smooth frizzy ends but i ended up frizzy all over

Have you tried it now Beketaten and what do you think? What's the smell like?

Yes, got it last night, tried it now and pretty sure it's the real deal. It has that nutty, earthy argan smell, but that goes when you put it on, and you can always mix with a drop of essential oil. Used it on my legs and hair so far.

For argan oil lovers and to match in with the Jose tsv, Yves Rocher do an argan shower oil which turns milky in water, sounds very similar to the L`Occitane almond shower oil. At the moment it`s 2 for 1, 2x 200ml bottles for £11, register on site and you get £3 off your first order and a free gift. I use quite a lot of their stuff but haven`t tried this shower oil because I`m not an argan fan. Might be worth a try though.
http://www.yves-rocher.co.uk/control/product/~category_id=4220/~product_id=45289

Saw the TSV and thought I'd give it a try. The box arrived this morning. O/H thought it was a luscious box of chocolate delights :). Opened up the containers and noticed that the large body butter was the only one without a tamper proof seal, which I thought was odd. Phoned QVC and was told that this is the case - no seal on the large body butter. Still think it's odd. Anyone else have this experience?

I'm not alone then! I've only tried Liz Earle hair oil, gave it a go because it was supposed to smooth frizzy ends but i ended up frizzy all over

Pricey, but if you're determined to beat frizz you both need a L'Oreal Steampod. I have no problem with frizz at all since I've had one - rain, humidity, whatever I now throw at my hair it stays straight and frizz-free. I've looked like Crystal Tips all my life, even using GHDs and with just about every frizz-defying product on the planet. Even if I left the house with smooth hair, a sniff of mist or humidity and I'd be back to a frizz-ball mess. You'll soon make up the cost with the amount you save trying new products. My spending has ground to a halt completely.

I don't like stick-straight hair on me so I tend to do a quick pass on my "undercoat" but then straighten the top layers a bit more. The result is smooth, shiny hair with bounce - like a salon blow-dry (a miracle as I'm the most cack-handed person and have previously been described as having Queen Mum hair!). I'm now happy with my hair for the first time in my (rather long, so far) life. But the absolute best bit of all is that I no longer have to get up and bother styling my hair to go out. My style lasts until the next wash with this wonder-tool. Love it!

I had no idea what Crystal Tips was, just googled it. Without hair tools I'm a dead ringer too...

Another vote of confidence for the Steampod - quite brilliant, takes a few uses to get 'au fait' with it. Have the limited edition one (think leopard print) - brilliant ...

Saw the TSV and thought I'd give it a try. The box arrived this morning. O/H thought it was a luscious box of chocolate delights :). Opened up the containers and noticed that the large body butter was the only one without a tamper proof seal, which I thought was odd. Phoned QVC and was told that this is the case - no seal on the large body butter. Still think it's odd. Anyone else have this experience?

Yes, this is also how mine arrived. I also thought it was odd, but only because like you said all the others had the seals on them. I can tell it's not been used though so I'm happy and I actually quite liked that one was like that (open) because this way I was able to smell and sample the body butter right there at my desk. lol!

I actually quite like the Liz Earle hair oil. My Mum uses it when she washes her hair to help with blow drying. I tried it while we were on holiday last month and it left my hair looking shiny and feeling silky, but I only have a pixie style cut.

My TSV has just arrived & I agree it doesn't smell anything like pears or vanilla, just bubblegum!!!!

My OH has returned from a stag weekend in Amsterdam this evening, so I asked him for his opinion on the smell. Instantly he said 'pear drops', so I suppose that isn't far from 'fresh pear' as advertised.

Latest posts

Back