La Coupe Models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose

Registered Shopper
I'm sorry I have just got to say something about the La Coupe models!

Bless 'em, they look soooooooooooooooooooooo moody, no smiles at all!!

Anyone else watching?

I just feel sorry for the guy trying to tell us about the products, AY has barely let him finish a sentence so far, in fact he's barely got a way in edgeways! She's like a version of the Battery Bunny, just on & on.....& on.....& on! She just doesn't have an 'off' switch does she? :rolleyes:

I just feel sorry for the guy trying to tell us about the products, AY has barely let him finish a sentence so far, in fact he's barely got a way in edgeways! She's like a version of the Battery Bunny, just on & on.....& on.....& on! She just doesn't have an 'off' switch does she? :rolleyes:

Oh how I wish!!!!
I have given up watching and just check on the computer so I do not have to listen to her voice. That is not a voice for a hangover:17:

The La Coupe man said something about some 'shine' shampoo and said in Canada this particular shampoo is very good because if the dry hair people seem to have there. Alison quiped back saying, 'were not there now, tell us something about...' :30:

The La Coupe man said something about some 'shine' shampoo and said in Canada this particular shampoo is very good because if the dry hair people seem to have there. Alison quiped back saying, 'were not there now, tell us something about...' :30:

AY was probably terrified that the t-caller who had bought some of the products in Canada would let slip that she'd got them from WalMart when AY had said at the beginning of the show that to get these anywhere other than QVC, you'd have to 'take a longhaul flight' & 'make a private appointment'......! :34::55:

That came across as really rude IMHO. The guest seemed like he didn't quite know how to take it.

AY is a very rude ignorant and boring woman who has a huge ego.
Someone needs to tell her to button it when "expert" guests are speaking.
She clearly has no manners ,and I hope that one day one of the guests tells her so..preferably live on air!

She talks a load of drivel anyway.

I cringed when she butted in - surely EVERYONE wants shiny hair. He might have been about to give us a great tip but now we'll never know I wonder if he will be happy to work with Alison in the future?

The reason QVC has guest presenters is because they are experts, particularly those who have developed their own lines. If 'Miss Ally' looks in the mirror today she will see the evidence of their expertise.

Whenever there is a 'proper' make up artist on the show her make up looks great. She is supposed to be a qualified make up artist but doesnt seem able to make herself look as good as Mally has today. Also, whenever there is a hairdresser on her hair looks fab - much better than when she brushes it with her Aveda paddle brush.

Her nails always look lovely though.

She clearly has no manners ,and I hope that one day one of the guests tells her so..preferably live on air!

It has happened. Eve Lom made AY look really small and ignorant:11:
She took the cleanser out of AY's hand and said if you will let me demonstrate.
Old Alison didn't know what to do.

It has happened. Eve Lom made AY look really small and ignorant:11:
She took the cleanser out of AY's hand and said if you will let me demonstrate.
Old Alison didn't know what to do.

Damn,I missed it!
It will happen again though :1:

She admitted today that she couldn't be bothered to do her hair normally and gets bored with stylers.

The guest looked taken aback - AY was quite rude. I know they have to make sure they get certain things said re the price the order numbers etc etc and add some chat but ACTUALLY she was just plain rude!

Alison's ego is shocking.:eek: I wonder if she is part of the reason why, so many good beauty bands have parted company with QVC.:33:

Latest posts

Back