L'artisan french man

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If he is beauty pick on the month, he is going to be on a lot this month. I dont know to watch or not, its utter torment. I will buy the pick of the month. Im so fickle, always buy from presenters and guests I like. I will give mum or sister the scent.

He sells a couple of unisex fragrances Tristar so if you're going to buy from him get one of those and you can give it away if you don't like it yourself.

Here he is back this saturday morning, lots of 'oh la la's' and 'over me, over me' again and again, he is also talking about how 'sexseeee' they are. Dreamboat!

Lartisan is on later!! Im excited. I think I will buy something for my sister, anything to feel like Im a step closer to him! we need to keep him at qvc.

I know that but I can dream on cant I. I would buy anything to keep him coming on our screens! well within reason. I will look to buy least something in the hour, be an unexpected gift for someone.

Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to lust after an actor? Alex McLoughlin for instance. He gets my vote. Turns up every Sunday at 9pm. Usually takes his shirt off given half a chance and doesn't try and flog you anything.

He isn't French but he very easy on the eye and has a sense of humour. And doesn't try and flog you anything.

Latest posts

Back