L'artisan french man

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He is good looking, a boyish, cheeky and a false naive way:happy: I love to hear him talk, I the French accent. I also like the Irish accent:happy:

Maybe Im a bit wierd but he doesnt do it for me, too clean cut and pretty. I like em a bit more gritty and bad boy looking:devil:
I agree Yorko, like his voice, but not for me. Like Daniel Craig type, mean and moody and those shorts :)

He's not my type but he ought to be. I like em dark haired, tall and very pretty. Rugged blonds need not apply. They still need to be masculine though so its slim pickings at Tinker Towers.

i think he looks like judith williams or at least like a son (or daughter) of hers.. rose fragrances on a budget but beautifull if you like a dryer older rose is the miller harris fragrances from m&s 50ml £25

I'll go and have a sniff Boffy. I'm "using up" all my perfumes before I'm buying any new but hellfire it's boring. I'm trying to teach myself not to be wasteful. I think I've learnt my lesson but I could still do with losing this bottle of Paul Smith. The others won't take long to use up and I've already finished the Vera Wang.

I'll go and have a sniff Boffy. I'm "using up" all my perfumes before I'm buying any new but hellfire it's boring. I'm trying to teach myself not to be wasteful. I think I've learnt my lesson but I could still do with losing this bottle of Paul Smith. The others won't take long to use up and I've already finished the Vera Wang.

i have the same problem with fragrance but i try to curb my appetite. i am trying very hard not to buy anymore as i have 14 bottles on the go but the miller harris is tempting me. mt best friend has been enticing me with it as she wears it all the time. why dont you sell stuff on the bay it will free up space and give you some pennies to indulge.

I've sold a nearly full bottle before but never thought of selling a half used one.

Crikey. 14 bottles!! I'm feeling quite frugal. :eek:) it's not just the perfume though I had a stash of everything. Not helped by my QVC spending it has to be said. Perhaps I'll treat myself to some perfume for Christmas. I still have a Diesel on which I like, a Jo Malone and my Lipstick Rose that I love. But because I love them they don't count as needing to be used up.

Looking at that lot though I could probably get to my birthday without needing any. Perhaps I could do a swap with someone for the Paul Smith then I'd feel less guilty!! :eek:)

well Im still thinking about him. Has he gone back to France? will there be any more full L'artisan shows or even 10 minute spots in Youngs shows. Please?

I presume he'll be on regularly because he's beauty pick of the month. Well not him as such but his perfumes.

Poor man is probably dreading appearing again now he knows what a stir he's caused :blush:!

If he is beauty pick on the month, he is going to be on a lot this month. I dont know to watch or not, its utter torment. I will buy the pick of the month. Im so fickle, always buy from presenters and guests I like. I will give mum or sister the scent.

If he is beauty pick on the month, he is going to be on a lot this month. I dont know to watch or not, its utter torment. I will buy the pick of the month. Im so fickle, always buy from presenters and guests I like. I will give mum or sister the scent.

Tristar there's two bottles in the pick of the month, but they haven't got good reviews, so be careful before you
spend £70 to £80 on perfume. Maybe watch the shows and pick something cheaper,

Leapt out the bath like a man posessed when I heard his voice. what a pity his beauty pick of the month over. He wasnt on half as much as he should have been, I mean when that revitalash bint was pick of the month, she was never off the screen. Aurevoir you beauty.

Latest posts

Back