Laura Geller TSV - 11/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the link on this post, brill to get a sneeky peek...not sure whether to order it now....was a defo but now a maybe...I think the shades will look nice with a bit of summer colour on the skin - better get the fake tan out! :)

The US had an Auto delivery on this kit (Berry themed was the second kit on offer, and then Golden Apricot after that), I wonder if we will get the same option?

The US had an Auto delivery on this kit (Berry themed was the second kit on offer, and then Golden Apricot after that), I wonder if we will get the same option?

Slim to no chance I'd say, based on past experience.

Jude xx

i would buy both sets but how come we get the old hat new years eve set where QVC US gets a newer set. very annoying. with any luck they will offer the the other as a new product anyway. i wont hold my breath tho

I was disappointed when I saw it was this old one, and was sure my money would be safe... I watched the US video and now really ,really want it.:headbang: How easy am I?

I was disappointed when I saw it was this old one, and was sure my money would be safe... I watched the US video and now really ,really want it.:headbang: How easy am I?

Me too. I've already posted that I didn't fancy browns but the reviews I've found for the tartufo blusher are all positive, with many saying it's the best ever. Not glittery, which is a big plus. All the other bits seem fine so if the blusher looks as good as they say, and not too brown, I might go for this one.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Hmmm...I think my money is definitely going to be safe, and to make sure I am not going to watch the US Video :wink: . The only thing I regularly stock up on now is Spackle and I am living in hope she will bring back her Venus lipstick in a duo kit so I can repurchase that and have one in my stockpile...

This was the TSV that the US were to get last Autumn, and then at the last moment it was pulled due to stock problems - they did eventually get it, but months later. I agree, I think it is more autumnal then spring summer. I am really undecided - I have watched the US video and am a bit worried that the blusher will look dirty, especially if it is not mixed well - this can be a downside of LG products. However, the lip gloss and eye shadow look gorgeous. I will probably crumble - anyone know how much it will be?

Oh dear, my LG stock pile is really growing.

The only problem is because Laura Geller is baked that means big variations in them. The one you see on screen will not be the one you receive, could be more browns, darker or lighter.

Has anyone tried the balance'n'brighten/ethereal rose half and half compact?

I am considering this, as the normal b'n'b in medium can be too dark and the fair just makes me look yellow.

Many thanks

Has anyone tried the balance'n'brighten/ethereal rose half and half compact?

I am considering this, as the normal b'n'b in medium can be too dark and the fair just makes me look yellow.

Many thanks

I haven't tried the B&B and ethereal rose compact, but I do have ethereal rose on it's own.

Personally I think the ER is quite shimmery, I use it as a blusher but wouldn't want to wear it all over my face even mixed with B&B.

But I have oily skin so am always looking for a matte look, anything with shimmer is a bit of a no-no for me!

I dont know about chocolate, more like mucky brown!

Oh what a shame about this TSV. I like some of LGs stuff but it does tend
to be so dark and thats from someone with pale olive skin! Her makeup tends
towards the orange. I cant use the bronzer as I look like I've been tangoed no
matter how light a touch!
I keep hoping she will have an eye rimz palette as I love these. I wish should
add to the existing range of colours. A real inky bluey violet would be fab.:clapping:

Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone had found the TSV details (price and item number) yet ?

Many thanks,

T xx

apologies haven't read all this thread,so sorry if I'm repeating.

I really like LG.She comes across as a really nice person.I want to like her products but have tried her baked stuff twice now - and its just too dark/orange for me - and although I'm blonde,I don't think I have particularly fair/light skin?

I've looked at this tsv on the blog - and yet again I find myself really liking it - If i were to watch,I really feel I could be talked into this - but in the cold hard light of day,I have to accept her stuff isn't for me :(

Don't watch Rainbow. Keep reminding yourself that it doesn't suit you and give yourself a big pat on the back!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Scented with chocolate??? Am I the only one who gagged at the thought? That just makes me think of cheapy, aimed at teenagers make up!

I have to say that I agree. Americans just seem to like these sweet, cakey smells in their cosmetics don't they?

Latest posts

Back