LE Fake Tan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose

Registered Shopper
Hi eveyone,

Has anyone tried the LE Fake Tan, the one that comes in a little spray bottle?

I'm a little scared of it!!

I have and its brilliant, the only one I will use. I mix some with my body cream and I have never had any problems with streaking etc. You won't get a very deep tan or at least thats what I have found but, you can build it up.

I've got it and use it in the summer on my face as I'm a redhead and always have to wear hat in the summer. I spray just a little into some moisture cream in the palm of my hand, then apply it to my face. It gives just a little colour that way and no streaks, I use it every 2 or 3 days. Hope this helps.

I have and its brilliant, the only one I will use. I mix some with my body cream and I have never had any problems with streaking etc. You won't get a very deep tan or at least thats what I have found but, you can build it up.

I've got it and use it in the summer on my face as I'm a redhead and always have to wear hat in the summer. I spray just a little into some moisture cream in the palm of my hand, then apply it to my face. It gives just a little colour that way and no streaks, I use it every 2 or 3 days. Hope this helps.

Thanks Clare and Babytoes!

How many sprays do you pop into one dollop of body cream?

Hi I don't need to use it on my body but for my face I use one spray into the face cream.

Its very subtle so a good easy introduction not to be scared of!

Not really for the serious self tanning queen though :D

I find it excellent as I am allergic to chemicals in the main brands and this gives me a lovely golden colour.

I am allergic to most fake tan but can use this if I don't over do it.

I spray it on my arms etc and then wearing latex gloves spread it out. OK it does have a funky smell like most fake tans.

I would avoid spraying it directly onto your body. I did this after I got a bit impatient with the results from just mixing it with body cream last summer and it did streak quite a bit ( I was going to a friend's wedding and should have started weeks before). The mist seems quite fine but it does have a tendency to run and therefore streak. If you do look like death warmed up like I do and want to bring yourself into the land of the living then do try it with body cream.

It's the only fake tan I use - I only use it on my arms and legs. I mix it with her body cream It gives a bit of colour and I think it smells ok. My daughter uses other fake tans and most of them stink!

I use this most days during the summer, and post-holiday. I always mix with my Elemis Tan Accelerator and it's fine for face and body (I have very sensitive skin). From the small spray bottle I use two or three pumps per dollop of moisturiser - not an exact science, but make sure you blend well before applying.

It's not the darkest fake tan, but you can build up well without looking too obvious.

p.s. the tan accelerator is not an essential ingredient, it's just the face/body moisturiser I use during the summer months. Any moisturiser would be fine.

I use about two sprays withy my body cream, I am not a serial fake tanner just like to look healthy but, if you like the full on look its probably not for you! :D

I love the fake tan it gives a really healthy glow obviously not if you like the orange glow but it is gives a really nice glow being very fair I don't go dark anyway but it gives the perfect look I use about 5 or 6 sprays the only other one I will use is the BE fake tan but it is much darker than LE but even with very fair skin is not too bad as long as you are careful but much prefer LE

This is the only self tan i have used and i swear by it!. Its very natural and i mix it with a little moisturiser to, makes me look a bit more healthy
BB

Latest posts

Back