Leighton Denny TSV - 28/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Item 228413 now showing at TSV price of £27.51 plus £4.45 P&P

Please all you F.A.R.T.E.R.S out there, convince me I don't want this!! :sweat:

OK here goes. First off do you like the colours in there? If you like those three colours, don't have any similar to them and WANT them then you should go for it as these pay for the kit in its entirety. If you don't, you shouldn't buy it as essentially as getting three colours that you feel half hearted about you're only getting a few mini bottles and some other accessories that LD chucks into every TSV. If you've bought a TSV previously you will probably have these. I don't know how much Slick Tips and the Corrector oil cost "in a Leighton Denny account" as he likes to say however if you use these tot up how much they are worth and see if the kit is worth buying in that case. Also, why people buy the Corrector fluid is beyond me as I find it easy to tidy up my manicure with a small paint brush dipped in nail lacquer remover.

I personally think that Essie's Mink Muffs is a much nicer colour than On The Rocks.

Waiting for my halo from loveheart. :giggle:

I know you're right Valm but

1. Alison will convince me that the On the Rocks will be the colour that goes with everything so you can put it on on a Sunday night and not worry about what you're going to wear all week.....etc.....etc..

2. I tell myself that I will sell the Slick Tips and Corrector on Ebay to recoup some of the money I'm spending (you're right I have loads of these from previous TSVs), making it even more of a bargain

3. There's a BAG!!! I could keep my Leighton Denny stash in (to separate it from my Nails Inc stash you see) :manic:

-

1. Alison will convince me that the On the Rocks will be the colour that goes with everything so you can put it on on a Sunday night and not worry about what you're going to wear all week.....etc.....etc..

2. I tell myself that I will sell the Slick Tips and Corrector on Ebay to recoup some of the money I'm spending (you're right I have loads of these from previous TSVs), making it even more of a bargain

3. There's a BAG!!! I could keep my Leighton Denny stash in (to separate it from my Nails Inc stash you see) :manic:

-

FART Starlight thats not a very convincing arguement now is it :?:

Repeat after me 'I DO NOT NEED THIS TSV' until the message sinks in!

Great arguments, Starlight!!!:up2:
You may have convinced me, too.

The trouble is, once they start the sales pitch - I realize I can't live without it, and I'd be saving more money buying it, than if I didn't buy it atall!!??

I didn't like the colour on Ally Young at the weekend. I hope the other colours are nicer on, although most of them seem to be neutrals.

Roll on midnight!:clapping:

i don't like the colours i was really hoping we'd have a good collection of nice strong purples, pinks or reds. I don't like the neutrals at all, so my money is safe until the OPI TSV.

OK here goes. First off do you like the colours in there? If you like those three colours, don't have any similar to them and WANT them then you should go for it as these pay for the kit in its entirety. If you don't, you shouldn't buy it as essentially as getting three colours that you feel half hearted about you're only getting a few mini bottles and some other accessories that LD chucks into every TSV. If you've bought a TSV previously you will probably have these. I don't know how much Slick Tips and the Corrector oil cost "in a Leighton Denny account" as he likes to say however if you use these tot up how much they are worth and see if the kit is worth buying in that case. Also, why people buy the Corrector fluid is beyond me as I find it easy to tidy up my manicure with a small paint brush dipped in nail lacquer remover.

I personally think that Essie's Mink Muffs is a much nicer colour than On The Rocks.
waiting for my halo from loveheart. :giggle:
:angel::angel::angel:
Not bad Valm. I'm still laughing at Mink Muffs.:giggle::giggle:

Leighton Denny 9 Piece Ultimate Manicure Collection with Accessories
Today's Special Value Price £27.51
QVC Price £33.00
Item Number 228413
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Create the perfect, A-list style manicure with this great-value Leighton Denny set. You'll get five full-sized items, which include three Nail Varnishes (each 12ml) in Natural White, Infatuation (dark berry) and On the Rocks (shimmery brown). Care for nails with Slick Tips Oil (12ml) and Corrector Liquid (12ml) for a pristine French manicure. You'll also get four mini Nail Varnishes (each 4.6ml) in Starkers (flesh), Paramount Pink, Unmatched Mocha and Supreme Creme, a trio buffer, nail file and a hoof stick. Comes in a stylish carry case.

Stupid question

But what does F.A.R.T stand for? I know it is something to do with not buying and resisting

Has Miss Denny been on the sherry this evening? Seems a bit hyper - even just told Gobby to shut up! What is that skinny-minny Nina wearing?! :thinking2:

Yeah, but it's nice to see a guest telling AY to stop interrupting! Have to agree, what is Nina wearing, she looks like as if she forgot to put her clothes on over her underwear! Love when Leighton is in good form but he just wished someone Happy Christmas!!!!! It isn't even November!!!

AY is looking quite on trend in this show. I can't see what kind of a "little shoe" she is wearing but Glen doesn't seem to have had an input. I like her makeup too. I'm going soft in my old age........

i'm hoping it sells out early and we can get some oto from leighton in some nicer colours.

Latest posts

Back