Leighton Denny TSV - 28/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got mine on Saturday. Fantastic kit, as I love French manicure. Paramount Pink is astounding and does a great FM with Diamond Ice as white tip (I have this from the DIAMOND collection). I will be definitely looking out for the full size bottle.

On the Rocks is the same colour as Supermodel, only sightly iridescent (mink).
Infatuation appears to me identical to High Maintenance (rich blood red).

Last edited:
I got mine on Saturday. Fantastic kit, as I love French manicure. Paramount Pink is astounding and does a great FM with Diamond Ice as white tip (I have this from the DIAMOND collection). I will be definitely looking out for the full size bottle.

On the Rocks is the same colour as Supermodel, only sightly iridescent (mink).
Infatuation appears to me identical to High Maintenance (rich blood red).

Thanks watersiren. Paramount Pink was the one that I really like too.

Got my OTO and the colours are superb. Have chocolate on at the moment and it's a lovely rich colour. I rate it much better than Nails Inc - I found them ok for toes but terrible for my nails - the polish was chipping after a day despite using a base and top coat :sad: I also ordered an OPI set that was in clearance so that will be next to try out :clapping:

I got my OTO yesterday as well and funnily enough I put Chocaholic on my nails too!

I've never had any of his dark colours before but I agree they are gorgeous and go on like a dream with a really high gloss finish. In fact, someone commented how nice my nails looked and that's never happened before!

I got my set today, can't wait to try the taupe colour. Love Leighton's polishes. I missed all the demos for the TSV, I ordered via the internet and on reading the reviews it says he suggested mixing colours which works, does anyone know which colours these were? Thanks:flower:

I got my set today, can't wait to try the taupe colour. Love Leighton's polishes. I missed all the demos for the TSV, I ordered via the internet and on reading the reviews it says he suggested mixing colours which works, does anyone know which colours these were? Thanks:flower:

i ca't remember, but Leighton said the mixing was covered in the instructions that come with the set. hth :flower:

Found this on QVC's website. Hope this helps.

Create new and exciting French Manicures

Try the following combinations to create a host of unique French Manicures;

Natural White tips + Natural White over the top = Cool-Headed French
Natural White tips + Starkers over the top = Executive French
Natural White tips + Paramount Pink over the top = Babydoll French
Natural White tips + Unmatched Mocha over the top = Café Au Lait French

Plus, create your own Colour Cocktails

Layer one polish on top of another to create a host of different looks;

On the Rocks + Unmatched Mocha over the top = Super-subtle latte shimmer
Infatuation + Paramount Pink over the top = Multi-faceted party shimmer

Thanks very much for the help, I haven't had chance to have a good read of the leaflet yet and thanks for the tips from qvc. I'll have a good play around with the set on the weekend, can't wait. Thanks again.:hi:

Should you wait for each colour to dry before adding another. I tried to do it with the first coat wet today and it looked messy. Not sure if i was doing it too quick or too slowly.

Latest posts

Back