Lenovo TSV 2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Lenovo TSV 3.jpg
    Lenovo TSV 3.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Lenovo TSV 4.jpg
    Lenovo TSV 4.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 46
Uh-oh (as my 5 year old great nephew likes to say, while rolling his eyes 😍).

I’m not bad on techy stuff and do like a gadget but I just cannot get to grips with QVC presentations.

Lee Hohbein and James Murden whip through the details like a dose of salts, telling us lots of silly stuff we don’t need to know but glossing over the important bits. Doesn’t take long for me to get confused as to what the gadget can do and more importantly cannot do.

I remember the likes of Anthony Heywood and L J Rich presenting technology - crystal clear and accurate.

Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6" FHD Windows 10 Laptop with Intel Core i3 Processor 128GB
Item Number: 730944
QVC Price £399.96
Todays Special Value Price £289.96
P&P £9.95
4 Easy Pays of £72.49

Perfect for home-schooling or working from home, this IdeaPad 3 laptop from Lenovo is a fantastic all-rounder with a host of features in a lightweight frame. Powered by a Premium Intel Core i3 processor and 4GB of RAM with a fast 128GB SSD hard drive and one year of Microsoft Office 365 Personal provided, it packs the punch you need to tick off your to-do list in no time, as well as a gorgeous 15.6" Full HD+ display with Dolby Audio technology for fantastic visuals and sound, whether you're streaming movies or video chatting via the built-in webcam.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Lenovo IP3 15.6 FHD Win10 Laptop Intel i3 Processor 128GB MS365 & Premium Care from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £399.96 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £289.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £110.

Effortless mobility - boasting a contemporary and clean profile that tapers to a slim 19.9mm, the IdeaPad 3 is designed to slip discreetly into your carry bag. It won't weight you down either, coming in at a light 1.4kg and offers up to nine hours of battery life on a single charge, making it your essential, easy-to-carry companion, when you're working on the go.

Plenty of storage - you'll find plenty of space for your programs, documents, photos and more on the fast solid state hard drive with 128GB of memory at your disposal. Plus, the laptop features a handy memory card slot, perfect for transferring files to and from your SD cards quickly and easily.

Office-ready - whether it's school homework or work you're doing from home, you can get straight to it thanks to the one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 software that comes bundled with the Lenovo IdeaPad 3. Office essentials Word, Excel and Powerpoint are all included as well as Outlook, Teams, One Note and One Drive.

Lenovo Premium Care - whether you need help getting your laptop up and running or you encounter an issue after buying, rest assured that Lenovo are ready to take care of you with their fantastic front-of-the-queue and straight-to-the-experts customer support for peace of mind and fast solutions. You'll also receive one annual PC Health Check, which allows experts to spot issues before you do so they can resolve them quickly and help you avoid PC problems.

Built-in webcam with privacy shutter - enjoy the convenience of being video-call ready with the handy built-in web cam, coupled with the peace of mind of knowing that the physical shutter makes it easy cover the camera where you're not using it, ensuring your privacy is maintained.

Quiet cooling - this clever device is equipped with a variety of mechanical and intelligent cooling features that will quietly ensure that your processor is kept cool and working optimally.

Was just trying to find this laptop elsewhere for price comparison. Don't know if I'm getting confused with models but it looks like it's available on both Argos & Curry's cheaper, at £199.99. The details seem the same apart from the additional year of whatever program it was from qvc, can anyone plse confirm or deny if its in fact the same model but more expensive from qvc? Many thanks 😊

c
Was just trying to find this laptop elsewhere for price comparison. Don't know if I'm getting confused with models but it looks like it's available on both Argos & Curry's cheaper, at £199.99. The details seem the same apart from the additional year of whatever program it was from qvc, can anyone plse confirm or deny if its in fact the same model but more expensive from qvc? Many thanks 😊
completely different

the one Q have is this https://www.box.co.uk/82H801GSUK-Lenovo-ideaPad-3i-Intel-Core-i3-4GB-RAM-_3854546.html

as the one in argos & currys is a Intel® Celeron® processor when the Q one has Intel Core i3-1115G4 (2C / 4T, 3.0 / 4.1GHz, 6MB) which is a lot different & much better

Latest posts

Back