Links of London TSV 1/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is Links of London TSV on Thursday 1st October. Is also QVC UK's birthday that day!

Maybe a suite of initial items, with the usual V for Valentine, L for Love, Q for Quince! JR usually makes a meal out of initial items.

Up until a year ago I would have been one of the first to shout "overpriced " especially after I received one of the finer pieces.

However I purchased a sweetie bracelet (a lot cheaper than Q) and I have to say it is very well made and well worth what I paid for it.

I was going to buy the last TSV but decided that it was too small for my tastes but I did buy the matching bracelet and was very pleased but I see several poor reviews saying theirs was faulty.

Links of London Masquerade Triple Pendant & 45cm Chain Sterling Silver
Item Number: 653088
QVC Price £85.00
Today's Special Value Price £59.94
P&P £3.95

Designed especially for QVC, this gleaming necklace from Links of Londons bestselling Masquerade collection comprises an oval belcher chain and a three-drop pendant, with each sterling silver disc combining a smooth polished finish with the contemporary milgrain detailing that typifies this range. Elegant and modern, this pretty and easy-to-wear necklace will make a fabulous gift for that someone special in your life - even if that's yourself!

Get it here first - this piece has been specially designed for us, and will only be available at QVC in the UK until October 2016.

The complete Links of London experience - your necklace will come supplied with a Links of London pouch, box and bag, so it'll feel just as special as if you'd picked it up in a store - with all the convenience of delivery to your door.

Polished sterling silver
Lobster claw clasp with Links of London branded tag
Length: 45cm (17.7")

Behind the brand
Links of London began in 1990 with a request from a customer in the City of London for a pair of bespoke, fish-shaped cufflinks. Links of London have combined this quirky Britishness with high quality design and craftsmanship, to create timeless and innovative collections that are perfect for marking treasured moments and occasions.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.653088

im going to have to take something for my nerves before midnight as it is the awful Coral together the equally awful Sara G.

2 minutes in and I'm ready to scream. One gasping in bewilderment and one talking utter twaddle over her - God grant me eternal patience.

Yes lots of twaddle!! First the 3 balls represented past present and future then 30 minutes later the 3 years they have been at QVC !! The guest is unable to pronounce any word ending in G ` ing` is always `in` ...amazin !! ..and the gasping seems so false too!!

im going to have to take something for my nerves before midnight as it is the awful Coral together the equally awful Sara G.

My guardian angel must have been watching over me - I turned off the telly at 11pm (back on at this hour due to insomnia). My least favourite female presenter coupled with my least favourite female guest - nightmare!

Balls!.........three balls of silver, not like that's ever been seen before. Just shows you how staff must never upset a presenter though, in the thirty seconds I've just watched, SG has said the word "tomorrow" in regards to what's coming up through the day about ten times and not once was she corrected, no Sara it's "today"

its quite substantial for those who though the double links tsv was too tiny. i would have liked this in a rose gold and yellow gold plate.

The necklace is beyond ugly. However according to Coral it is 'amaaaazing'. I won't be watching the shows with her in today. She is an unbearable guest with her stupid elongated words, she comes across as so patronising and false.

Oh dear have just got in from Morrisons and flicked QVC on and its Links of London on again. Gosh that Coral is terrible 'oohing' and 'aahing'. Shame she is not on at 11pm tonight as she would definitely be a cure for my insomnia with that boring droning voice. Does anyone actually like the TSV necklace? It really is a hideous design.

Imo the guest could Bore for England....no sale from me. I think she went to the same school as our Marv......:mysmilie_10:

The necklace is beyond ugly. However according to Coral it is 'amaaaazing'. I won't be watching the shows with her in today. She is an unbearable guest with her stupid elongated words, she comes across as so patronising and false.

I have Coral on with Chloe & am in a weakened state (streaming cold) but these 2 with their gushing amazzzzings, iconic are just OTT.Generally can't watch Coral will have to find the strength to hit the mute.

Latest posts

Back