Liz Earle stunning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I noticed her eyeshadow too, I think it was the "less is more" range:wink2:but it did look good:flower:

i noticed (sad I know!) that whereas she normally wears more neutral matte eyeshades she had a gorgeous very shimmery glossy pale pink eyeshadow on and it looked lovely. I struggle to find beautiful pale shades that give coverage.

I noticed that too, it was such a lovely, unusual colour & a bold yet still somehow understated choice! I'd love to know what it was as well! It looked maybe a cream one & I liked it so much I thought I might look on the Benefit site later & see if they have a similar shade to try as they do a good selection of pink shades? :thinking2:

Well I want some of that light then! Her skin positively gleamed with a lovely sheen - I can only think that must have been makeup because it was just in the right place, but I'd love to know what she uses! Sadly, due to allergies to several of her ingredients, I can't use LE products.

Taken from Liz Earle's Skin Secrets Book - a really good read.:clapping:

I've a shopping list from this now - shame I've not her money to buy.

She says my favourite foundation is Estee Lauder Futurist Age Resisting makeup. She says it comes in either dry or normal/combi and uses Blonde 13.

She rates Dermablend of extra strength concealers for pigmentation.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blush looks fresh and natural but really lasts.

She likes Nars Multiple Stick for cheeks and eyes, Orgasm shade gives a fabulous glow.

For eyelids Bobbi Brown beige and biscuit tones, plus a thin trace of gel eyeliner MAC or Bobbi Brown.
Apply a thin line close to lashes with a thin, stiff brush.

For definition and contour under cheekbones, I use Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Warm Bronze, applied gently with a large blusher brush.

Barbara Daly advises lipliner pencil for crisp outline but it most be a natural colour.

Liz says my weekend no makeup kit is edited down to these favourites :

Stila Convertible Colour cream blusher in Petunia.

Bourjois Beige Rose 08 stroked across eyelids for subtle definition.

Lancome Definicils Mascara in Black to lift and frame eyes she says she say's she's been using this for 20 years as it is simply the best.

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips or Liz Earle Superbalm to smooth and shine lips.

Hope that helps.

:flower:

I've just looked at my Superskin moisturiser jar again and it does contain Omega 3!

Taken from the back of the pot - "Rejuvenate mature or very dry skin with this replenishing, fragrance-free moisturiser, rich in omega 3, GLA and antioxidants".

I want whatever it is that Liz uses on her cheeks too! :tongue2:

I've just looked at my Superskin moisturiser jar again and it does contain Omega 3!

Taken from the back of the pot - "Rejuvenate mature or very dry skin with this replenishing, fragrance-free moisturiser, rich in omega 3, GLA and antioxidants".

I want whatever it is that Liz uses on her cheeks too! :tongue2:

The ingredient that is 'rich in Omega 3, 6,9' is Cranberry Seed Oil (Vaccinium macrocarpon)

"This oil is produced by pressing the seeds from cranberries. Rich in omegas 3, 6 and 9, it is an easily absorbed moisturising oil."

I have posted ths several times before,but I have seen Liz in the flesh and her skin is not fantastic close up.She has heavy dark circles and average skin.
She does not look young and dewy,just ordinary like me realy lol!!

The camera and the film of rice pudding over the lens create an illusion sadly!

I have to say Lemonsqueezy (love the name!) that I saw Liz several years ago too when QVC were at the Ideal Home Show and her skin was average, I agree, nothing special. I do love her products though and wouldn't be without them.

jill franks looked washed out against liz earle
she should have changed seats with liz to the better lighting on her

x

so do you all think Liz tramps the cranberries herself?:giggle:

I have to say this. For someone pushing skincare unfortunately it does nothing for her dark circles and bags under the eyes. Which proves the drink lots of water get a good night's sleep eat organic etc does not work. Nor does her own range of eye products.

so do you all think Liz tramps the cranberries herself?:giggle:

Well yes, obviously.......probably in 400 quid designer wellies though! lol

I have to say this. For someone pushing skincare unfortunately it does nothing for her dark circles and bags under the eyes. Which proves the drink lots of water get a good night's sleep eat organic etc does not work. Nor does her own range of eye products.

I don't rate her eye products either sadly & stick to my Gatineau products for that, which do make a difference, even on my awful eyes!
I love nearly all of her other stuff though, even if some of it is only for the feelgood factor, i.e. kind to me, kind to animals, kind to the planet......& smells nice! lol

I love C&P & IBST & like the fact I can splash all the treatment products on at will as they don't cost a blinkin' fortune! They make me happy & I'm not coating my face in harsh chemicals or other nasties when I play with them! :flower:

i agree a fabulous highlighter on her sheeks - wonder which one it is.

i noticed (sad I know!) that whereas she normally wears more neutral matte eyeshades she had a gorgeous very shimmery glossy pale pink eyeshadow on and it looked lovely. I struggle to find beautiful pale shades that give coverage.

Hi Lady Tia, I bought a Benefit creaseless eye shadow on Sat. and tried it today, shimmery and no creases. I also bought a lip gloss and got a £25 bottle of their perfume FREE! It was from Debenhams I don't know how long the offer is on for, sorry.:wave2:

Jill Franks really needs a new look, she looks plain to rough every time I see her. I know she is very fashionably tiny/skinny and wears little dresses and tops but I do think she needs a professional makeover or make up.

Got my TSV this morning from QVC and also the new Eye Cream from Liz Earle direct. Quick service from both companies!

Got my TSV this morning from QVC and also the new Eye Cream from Liz Earle direct. Quick service from both companies!

I've just got the new eye cream too Janette - what do you think? I've only used once so am reserving judgement, but like the texture, unlike anything in LE range, v slight herbal smell and a slight tightening and brightening. Happy so far

Hi Lady Tia, I bought a Benefit creaseless eye shadow on Sat. and tried it today, shimmery and no creases. I also bought a lip gloss and got a £25 bottle of their perfume FREE! It was from Debenhams I don't know how long the offer is on for, sorry.:wave2:

Oooo thank babytoes - that sounds like a good deal - the creaseless shadows sound fab - their perfume is quite nice too isn't it. I might have to mosey on over to my local debenhams at the trafford centre

I've just got the new eye cream too Janette - what do you think? I've only used once so am reserving judgement, but like the texture, unlike anything in LE range, v slight herbal smell and a slight tightening and brightening. Happy so far

I'm not sure yet janm. I'm going to give it a few days to see. I am quite happy with Liz's eye treatments already so I'm expecting alot from her new one.

Latest posts

Back