Liz Earle TSV - 07/07/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've received a card through the post about the TSV today, it states that it is the 11 piece Top-to-Toe Botanical Beauty Collection, of which 5 are full sizes! Full size products include C&P, Orange Flower wash and Botanical Shine shampoo. Other products include skincare essentials (ie. toner/moisturiser), eye and body products (no info on which or in what sizes though.) Comes in a travel beauty bag apparantly.

Whenever I get these cards I come here to post about them and almost always find someone else has got here before me - have I actually managed to be the news breaker-this time? :rock:

Edit: Oooh just noticed picture of the bag on card - it's the Liz Earle turqoise colour, looks flat and handle-free, with a zip at the top of the right hand side. Looks a bit like a top-opening document holder. That description really doesn't help does it? Apols :blush:

Last edited:
I've received a card through the post about the TSV today, it states that it is the 11 piece Top-to-Toe Botanical Beauty Collection, of which 5 are full sizes! Full size products include C&P, Orange Flower wash and Botanical Shine shampoo. Other products include skincare essentials (ie. toner/moisturiser), eye and body products (no info on which or in what sizes though.) Comes in a travel beauty bag apparantly.

Whenever I get these cards I come here to post about them and almost always find someone else has got here before me - have I actually managed to be the news breaker-this time? :rock:

Edit: Oooh just noticed picture of the bag on card - it's the Liz Earle turqoise colour, looks flat and handle-free, with a zip at the top of the right hand side. Looks a bit like a top-opening document holder. That description really doesn't help does it? Apols :blush:

Well done ArtDeco. Haven't had a bag with a TSV for ages.

On Facebook it says the kit includes a travel size product exclusive to QVC. Wonder what it is ?

Mystery Item

Think it's a travel size of the new conditioning treatment - shame nobody has found the item number yet!

Oh using my £10.00 off voucher is a really good idea. Oh the temptation :happy:

Thanks for this Art Deco, i was hoping it would have a bag in it, but i know the type you mean, and would not rave about it, it is just like a document holder and i dont think it would be that useful, but the tsv itself sounds good, i wonder if the toner is a full size? and how much will it cost us, we will have to wait and see!

Last edited:
Check your emails from Q, Toadette. Mind you I didn't get one :confused:

Jude xx

No, me either.

Anyway, I've just placed an order on LE direct.
Full size C & P,
Full size IBST,
Full size Skin Repair,
Full size Shampoo
Trial size Conditioner.

All for £41.00 with free delivery.

Or I could have bought the first three items only on QVC for £45.51 + £4.95 P & P. Item 212062.
I realise that it's on 3 easy pay, but even so, with QVC's massive buying power, they are still taking the pi$$ IMO.
And I'll get a free sample as well by going direct.

No, me either.

Anyway, I've just placed an order on LE direct.
Full size C & P,
Full size IBST,
Full size Skin Repair,
Full size Shampoo
Trial size Conditioner.

All for £41.00 with free delivery.

Or I could have bought the first three items only on QVC for £45.51 + £4.95 P & P. Item 212062.
I realise that it's on 3 easy pay, but even so, with QVC's massive buying power, they are still taking the pi$$ IMO.
And I'll get a free sample as well by going direct.

I usually buy from the LE website or in the London Store, its only the TSV's that are worth the money as they do reflect a big saving as a rule - still haven't found out what it is completely, but my sources tell me that it a biggie!

Any more details or picture of the bag
would be appreciated
Am desperate to find out what this is before I go away tomorrow
Thanks

Thanks pinkmoon
I did wonder if it would be that one from the description earlier
I already have this bag and its
One of the most useless bags LE has ever come up
ok for storing stuff but no handle for carrying

Latest posts

Back