Liz Earle TSV 20/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for details! but am away from home on Saturday so will ring up & order I am the last remaining person in UK who does not have a Blueberry, Blackberry, Redberry phone & the likes!

Looks like they have got mixed up with some of the sizes!!

1 x Cleanse & Polish (200ml) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Enriched with cocoa butter, eucalyptus, rosemary and chamomile extracts plus cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml) - an alcohol-free, floral scented toner to help revitalise, soothe and brighten the skin. It's also an excellent skin pick-me-up, assisting you in achieving a little extra radiance at any time of day. Enriched with aloe vera, vitamin E and geranium
1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml) - rich, luxurious formula suitable for sensitive skin. Fragrance free and contains cranberry seed, rosehip and borage oils, plus vitamin E
1 x Botanical Shine Shampoo (200ml) - gently cleans and restores natural shine, while eight essential oils leave your hair smelling clean and fresh. Infused with vitamin E, aloe vera, West African shea butter, apple and orange extracts
1 x Botanical Shine Conditioner for normal hair (200ml) - this creamy, colour-safe conditioner leaves hair glossy and hydrated. Contains a blend of meadowfoam oil, blue sea kale, and Kenyan yangu oil
1 x Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil (50ml) - gives natural-looking shine, leaves hair frizz free, smooths the appearance of split ends and protects from heat damage caused by styling
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (30ml) - containing uplifting citrus aromas, this gentle body wash cleanses and refreshes all over, leaving every skin type fresh, soft and smooth. Contains ten pure essential oils, rose-scented geranium and orange flower water
1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (50ml) - concentrated, hydrating body cream helps skin retain moisture throughout the day. Contains shea butter and avocado oil and is enriched with soothing echinacea, pure orange, lavender and rose-scented geranium essential oils, plus vitamin E
2 x muslin cloths - kind on skin, these pure muslin cloths provide a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing
1 x product directory

1 x Cleanse & Polish (200ml) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Enriched with cocoa butter, eucalyptus, rosemary and chamomile extracts plus cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml) - an alcohol-free, floral scented toner to help revitalise, soothe and brighten the skin. It's also an excellent skin pick-me-up, assisting you in achieving a little extra radiance at any time of day. Enriched with aloe vera, vitamin E and geranium
1 x Superskin Moisturiser (50ml) - rich, luxurious formula suitable for sensitive skin. Fragrance free and contains cranberry seed, rosehip and borage oils, plus vitamin E
1 x Botanical Shine Shampoo (200ml) - gently cleans and restores natural shine, while eight essential oils leave your hair smelling clean and fresh. Infused with vitamin E, aloe vera, West African shea butter, apple and orange extracts
1 x Botanical Shine Conditioner for normal hair (200ml) - this creamy, colour-safe conditioner leaves hair glossy and hydrated. Contains a blend of meadowfoam oil, blue sea kale, and Kenyan yangu oil
1 x Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil (50ml) - gives natural-looking shine, leaves hair frizz free, smooths the appearance of split ends and protects from heat damage caused by styling
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (30ml) - containing uplifting citrus aromas, this gentle body wash cleanses and refreshes all over, leaving every skin type fresh, soft and smooth. Contains ten pure essential oils, rose-scented geranium and orange flower water
1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (50ml) - concentrated, hydrating body cream helps skin retain moisture throughout the day. Contains shea butter and avocado oil and is enriched with soothing echinacea, pure orange, lavender and rose-scented geranium essential oils, plus vitamin E
2 x muslin cloths - kind on skin, these pure muslin cloths provide a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing
1 x product directory

another classic mistake!!! even i had more accurate details when i posted this than they have right now

Hey there everyone! I'm new here - been loving reading the forum for some time but just taken the plunge to register and be able to post. I'm not v well at all so not often able to type but did pop in to try to alert you all to the fact that the presentation of the Liz Earle TSV is inaccurate. But someone beat me to it ;) I called QVC to check the actual sizes of products - different on screen and on web - and they really couldn't have cared less! Oh well. Shame too as the shampoo and conditioner are in the large sizes and I hate them! But the body wash is a teeny one not the 200ml as advertised. Thanks...

Have i missed something? As having seen the early morning repeat the items seem to be the correct and original sizes that SCW kindly discovered for us,so how have Q got it wrong?

It's the same old TSV from LE you can almost guess what it will consist of usually 2 or3 full size items and a couple of samples. It's the same with all these expensive beauty products the only difference is the price and even that is fairly easy to work out. Im fed up with Q and watch less and less these days.

I assume they've put it right now on the item description. Shame, I'd have bought one if they'd included full sized shampoo and conditioner. Feel sorry for the person who ordered and then asked for clarification of the contents on the website. I wonder if they'll let her (and any others) cancel their orders?

Instead of paring down the number of presenters they really need more competent web staff imho!

Hate those little travel sizes. That's all they're good for. And why do they almost never include a full size skin tonic? I'd rather have the usual size spit n polish and a full size skin tonic. Guess its to make you buy that separately, thus necessitating purchase of the full sized duo.
Very little love for the brand for me now. It's really gone off the boil.

So just for comprehension: The hair care comes in the large sizes? In the presentation they said they are in the small ones...I am a little confused.

So just for comprehension: The hair care comes in the large sizes? In the presentation they said they are in the small ones...I am a little confused.
No the shampoo and conditioner are small sizes but the body wash is a large size. I think you have seen the presentation after they realised they had made a mistake and corrected it.

O.k., thanks. So the content is the same as it was postet here. I think the shampoo and conditioner are perfect for the holidays. Did I mention that I am going on holiday in September? Perfect!:smile:

O.k., thanks. So the content is the same as it was postet here. I think the shampoo and conditioner are perfect for the holidays. Did I mention that I am going on holiday in September? Perfect!:smile:

Yes I believe SCW got it right and QVC initially got it wrong!

If the hair oil is as good as they say, why has the guest presenter got her hair up? Thought she'd be showing off her glamorous locks after using the new product.

OMG!! she just said if you're travelling long haul you can probably hop into a shower half way through and have a quick wash of your hair. Of course, we all travel first class, don't we?! To be fair to Debbie, she didn't back her up on this point.

Not sure why they feel the need to put a blanket over the model! Surely it is warm enough in the studio, it makes her look like she is on her sick bed,perhaps she has horrible feet like me!

If the hair oil is as good as they say, why has the guest presenter got her hair up? Thought she'd be showing off her glamorous locks after using the new product.

OMG!! she just said if you're travelling long haul you can probably hop into a shower half way through and have a quick wash of your hair. Of course, we all travel first class, don't we?! To be fair to Debbie, she didn't back her up on this point.

Who the hell would want to wash their hair on a flight,ridiculous talk.
Lynn

Latest posts

Back