Liz Earle TSV 26/2/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

First one of 2022. I’m out.
I’ve tried it in the past and didn’t like it.

Well it’s changed so much recently, you might like it now….. 😂

Having read all the posts about them changing the formulations and that they aren’t as good, I’m definitely sure that I’ve made the right decision not to bother with LE. 😉 I find the shows where they just have people slapping cream on themselves boring anyway which is why I don’t bother to watch the Elemis or Gatineau shows either.

Wonder what it will be….
Very unlikely I will be getting this…
What would be your ideal line up? 🤔 😀

Well it’s changed so much recently, you might like it now….. 😂
I'm laughing, quite funny.

Not buying don't like the new formulations, the Skin Tonic feels like soap on the skin.(n)
Caroline Archer has said a 3rd formulation is coming this year for the tonic, but I was hoping they would go back to the original but now that the company has said it wants to move away from PEGS in the formula I worry a third offering might be even worse.

What would be your ideal line up? 🤔 😀
Hmmmm do you know I’m not really sure…
They've just done 25% off on the website, and for the first time, I didn’t get anything.
Im currently using the superskin moisturiser which I love, so I would go for that with some of the oil concentrate.
Im just praying they don’t start fiddling about with that…

Caroline Archer has said a 3rd formulation is coming this year for the tonic, but I was hoping they would go back to the original but now that the company has said it wants to move away from PEGS in the formula I worry a third offering might be even worse.
I’ve actually given up hoping. So disappointing for a company that has such a loyal following.
I‘m looking at replacement products.
Even the shampoo isn’t as good..

Hmmmm do you know I’m not really sure…
They've just done 25% off on the website, and for the first time, I didn’t get anything.
Im currently using the superskin moisturiser which I love, so I would go for that with some of the oil concentrate.
Im just praying they don’t start fiddling about with that…
I bought nothing on the 25% off the website either this time, but I do have some stock left I must admit.

Unfortunately Superskin tsv is may/June so we are not gonna get that.

So I'm thinking either the new gel cleanser or a spring scented cleanse & polish.

I’ve actually given up hoping. So disappointing for a company that has such a loyal following.
I‘m looking at replacement products.
Even the shampoo isn’t as good..
I still use the shampoo, BUT I'm dreading the packaging changing this year because the ingredients might change like IBST

I bought nothing on the 25% off the website either this time, but I do have some stock left I must admit.

Unfortunately Superskin tsv is may/June so we are not gonna get that.

So I'm thinking either the new gel cleanser or a spring scented cleanse & polish.

I still use the shampoo, BUT I'm dreading the packaging changing this year because the ingredients might change like IBST
Yes I’m thinking the new cleanser….
I’m happy with my Superdrug hot cloth cleanser so that wouldn’t interest me.
And I can save up for may/June 😉

Latest posts

Back