Loads of errors on website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else noticed how many errors there are in the "Items from last 24 hours" section on the website?

There are frequent "no details available" where they don't even know what their own shows were about!

And very often, the details are wrong eg I click on an electronics show, and get a load of beauty items and no electronics. Alternatively, it has a few electronic items and then totally unrelated items.

I never click on beauty items, perhaps I should do, perhaps that's where the electronic stuff may be hiding:wonder:

I think their website is staring to be very poor. At one stage I was really enjoying having a look at things I missed or what I might like to buy as a present but I can not be bothered now. I used to look at their clearance selection almost religiously, but very often if you want any details of an item you get taken back to the homepage. arrrggghhh
Just can not be bothered. You would have thought they invest money in their website and have decent IT staff to administer it.

And when things go into clearance they mostly seem to delete the video link so that you can't watch what it looked like on air.

And when things go into clearance they mostly seem to delete the video link so that you can't watch what it looked like on air.

Yes I noticed that as well, it usually says theres an accompanying video so you click and wait - and there isn't, so much messing about puts you off.

Just another example of how complacent they are, I just don't get it in this current financial climate, you'd think they would be get more rather than less competative.

Latest posts

Back