L'Occitane TSV - 07/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks everyone, I think I have a dodgy one, I decided to get a different l'occitane one out and that opened easily, will use this one then decant from the dodgy one

I had to decant a hand wash once, even trying pliers the locking mechanism wouldn't budge.

I ordered the TSV in the floral option then put it away as my husband was giving me it for Christmas. My husband took everything out of the box and put it in the tote and wrapped it up. Last night I decided to use the shea butter body lotion. I put it on my antique wooden dressing table and used a few pumps. When I lifted it up I noticed a horrid greasy mark on the table top. Yes you've guessed it there is a fine split in the bottom of the container. I am very disappointed as I can't send it back as the original box has been chucked. Also the stain on top of my lovely dressing table which my great uncle left me is awful. It has ruined it.

That's a great shame, there might be some tips on you tube or via google on removing grease from wood

Still contact QVC, because the packaging isn't usually a condition of returning an item, as long as all the component parts (all the bottles etc) are included. You're stymied if you've given away a couple of bits from a set.

It's covered under the extended Xmas present return policy, but as it's faulty you should have a collection by courier arranged and they should also refund you original postage unless they can replace the set.

If anyone is looking for a lovely shower gel, I have picked up a floris orange blossom one from john Lewis for £13 normally £26. It is so nice, I think I am going to order another and also the rose petal one which is also half price. If you do order don't forget you can usually click and collect from your nearest waitrose for free.

If anyone is looking for a lovely shower gel, I have picked up a floris orange blossom one from john Lewis for £13 normally £26. It is so nice, I think I am going to order another and also the rose petal one which is also half price. If you do order don't forget you can usually click and collect from your nearest waitrose for free.

Floris do gorgeous candles too. I had a gorgeous jasmin & rose one that lasted me ages.

Weather girl, I think this brand is gorgeous, the smell just filled the bathroom and lasted a while, long enough for hubby to comment and that's saying something. It doesn't leave a strong smell on the skin but I think it will work with the Cherie body lotion I have, that's orange blossom too! I have some Cherie perfume left so will use that with it. I am sitting on my hands at the moment trying not to buy Aqua Di Parma Iris nobile sublime, another orange blossom scent.
I don't think £13 for 250 mls is too bad a price to pay for a shower gel of this quality, IMO it is far superior to loccy

Sharonk if you like orange blossom scents I think you will like the smell of Stella (Tocca). It has notes of blood orange (other notes too) and lasts all day with only a very small amount.

Thanks for the Floris info I intend to give the brand a try when I next "need" more shower/bath products. An unsung hero I think.

Latest posts

Back