L'Occitane TSV 02/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L’Occitane 3 Piece Divine Set TSV 02/07/23 (what i think anyway)

Size TBC Immortelle Karite Serum En Creme RRP £TBC + post
60g Cleansing Balm RRP £39 + post
50ml Divine Cream RRP £80 + post

Total RRP £119 + post (before new item)

Attachments

• Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 237
  • Loccitane TSV 2.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Loccitane TSV 3.jpg
    Loccitane TSV 3.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 241
I do like the Divine cream but a serum in a tube and screw top is a bit faffy so most likely not. I haven't bought any L'Occitane since the Russia debacle. I had a good stash of Verbena shower gel, which is perfect for waking me up of a morning. I've just started the last refill so...
its a serum in cream from what i can understand

I tried the divine cream when they sold 4 little pots in a tin a while ago. Once again it was too rich for my skin and so I’ve gone back to what I normally use which does sink into my skin.

Why are the companies complaining that the customers are complaining??? They charge a huge amount for their products and it's our money - why should we pay top drawer for stuff that's almost out of date? The active ingredients will most likely be useless by that stage anyway.

CC

Why are the companies complaining that the customers are complaining??? They charge a huge amount for their products and it's our money - why should we pay top drawer for stuff that's almost out of date? The active ingredients will most likely be useless by that stage anyway.

CC
That’s exactly why I returned their last TSV. 2 items had very limited shelf life and I knew I wouldn’t start using the items until later this year. I returned the package the very next day, they refunded me within the week including my P&P.

CC
Exactly!
They have been caught out selling old stock, blamed the comparison sites for giving false information, and have done nothing to reassure customers. Their brand ambassadors are totally useless, and get all shirty when anyone dares to mention old stock.
They deserve everything they get

That’s exactly why I returned their last TSV. 2 items had very limited shelf life and I knew I wouldn’t start using the items until later this year. I returned the package the very next day, they refunded me within the week including my P&P.
I think after all the Elemis fiasco, that any TSV I order in future will really have to be used quite quickly. Gone are the days when I could happily stash it in the cupboard. It’s a shame, but you really can’t trust QVC

I think after all the Elemis fiasco, that any TSV I order in future will really have to be used quite quickly. Gone are the days when I could happily stash it in the cupboard. It’s a shame, but you really can’t trust QVC
That’s the way forward. I was fooled into thinking QVC only had those prices because of their buying power😂😂. Who knew some of it was due to ‘old’ stock, allegedly.

Latest posts

Back