L'Occitane TSV 02/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh Vienna, thanks for this! I will deffo have a look, liking the small batches and expiry dates! Good price too. 👍
I agree Cashers, thanks Vienna for posting. I've just signed up for their newsletter. I really like the sbc collagen serum but now Abi involved hope it doesnt change formulation so might need a back up- before you know it there will be a splodge of ultrasun in it! I find the Elemis a bit too thick and expensive so their marine cream could be ideal .....

I dont stay loyal to any brand for bodywash/shower gel and as someone said earlier they all end up down the plug hole. Having said that I have to be careful whatever I use doesn`t make me itch ( SBC bodywash drove me mad with itching !) but over time I`ve found several brands which I can use without issue and so I watch and wait until those brands have offers or sales. I refuse to pay silly money .
Boots currently have their Champneys body washes on a 3 for 2. They`re 350ml size bottles and you get 3 for £15 with this offer. I`ve just ordered some and all of their bodywashes smell nice and work well.
Body shop Shea bodywash is another regular I buy and Body Shop have various offers throughout the year.
Scottish Fine Soaps do lovely body washes, hand wash, shampoo etc and just after New Year they have a cracking sale where you can pick up sets for a great price plus throughout the year they have offers such as BOGOF or 3 for 2. Their CS is excellent and everything is made in Scotland. I particularly like their Au Lait range.
Good old Sanex is a budget friendly buy and is available almost everywhere for under 2 quid.
Yes I too love the Aldi MB dupes handwash and I buy them regularly.
Naturally Thinking make everything themselves and I have used almost every item they sell. Their bodywashes are 250ml and tenner each at the moment which I refuse to pay but every so often they do them half price so I stock up on them and also their shampoos when they`re on a half price offer too.
Every so often Amazon have Institut Karite at good prices and its can also be found in TK Maxx every now and again. I love their stuff and its very rich and creamy.
There are others but I`ll stop there and the World is our oyster when it comes to such items and thankfully the World doesn`t begin or end with QVC and its narrow band of brands and often sill prices !

I dont stay loyal to any brand for bodywash/shower gel and as someone said earlier they all end up down the plug hole. Having said that I have to be careful whatever I use doesn`t make me itch ( SBC bodywash drove me mad with itching !) but over time I`ve found several brands which I can use without issue and so I watch and wait until those brands have offers or sales. I refuse to pay silly money .
Boots currently have their Champneys body washes on a 3 for 2. They`re 350ml size bottles and you get 3 for £15 with this offer. I`ve just ordered some and all of their bodywashes smell nice and work well.
Body shop Shea bodywash is another regular I buy and Body Shop have various offers throughout the year.
Scottish Fine Soaps do lovely body washes, hand wash, shampoo etc and just after New Year they have a cracking sale where you can pick up sets for a great price plus throughout the year they have offers such as BOGOF or 3 for 2. Their CS is excellent and everything is made in Scotland. I particularly like their Au Lait range.
Good old Sanex is a budget friendly buy and is available almost everywhere for under 2 quid.
Yes I too love the Aldi MB dupes handwash and I buy them regularly.
Naturally Thinking make everything themselves and I have used almost every item they sell. Their bodywashes are 250ml and tenner each at the moment which I refuse to pay but every so often they do them half price so I stock up on them and also their shampoos when they`re on a half price offer too.
Every so often Amazon have Institut Karite at good prices and its can also be found in TK Maxx every now and again. I love their stuff and its very rich and creamy.
There are others but I`ll stop there and the World is our oyster when it comes to such items and thankfully the World doesn`t begin or end with QVC and its narrow band of brands and often sill prices !

Me too Vienna. I only tried two or three but they were all as bad as each other. I've no idea what ingredient caused it but I've never been tempted to try any others in the range because of it.

L'Occitane 3 Piece Divine Perfection Skincare Collection
Item Number: 247912
QVC Price £130.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £22.49
Dive into a divine new skincare regimen with this luxurious trio from L'Occitane's world-renowned Immortelle range. Showcasing the brand new launch of Immortelle Shea Neck Cream before anywhere else, plus new formulations of Immortelle Divine Cleansing Balm and iconic Immortelle Divine Cream, each gorgeous formula will work in tandem to help pamper your skin from cleanse to finish. Covering every inch of your complexion, this sumptuous skincare ritual will work to give you deeply hydrated, softened skin that looks revitalised.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this L’Occitane collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £171 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £89.96 with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £81.04.
Get it here before anywhere else! Brand new Immortelle Shea Neck Cream is launching right here at QVC first, so you can experience it in this collection first! Ahead of its retail launch in September this year, this targeted neck treatment will work to smooth and soften the look of your neck and decollete, leaving it with a supple feel you'll simply love. Part of L'Occitane's iconic Immortelle range, this luxurious neck cream is sure to become a staple in your skincare ritual by the time it reaches the shops in September!
Fresh new formulas - we're not finished giving you newness! This collection also offers two new formulations for your skin to enjoy, including L'Occitane's legendary Immortelle Divine Cream, which you can try here before anywhere else ahead of its retail launch in September later this year. Newly formulated to help target the appearance of age spots, Divine Cream has become even better for mature skin types, and you can experience it at QVC in this collection first. As well as this, you can introduce a new-and-improved formulation of Immortelle Divine Cleansing Balm into your ritual to give your complexion the ultimate pamper both morning and evening. With so much newness, your skin will hardly know what's hit it!
Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.
Contains:
  • 1 x Immortelle Shea Neck Cream (50ml) - a refreshing formula that works to instantly hydrate the skin, leaving it feeling softened and supple for up to 24 hours. Finished with a soft a fruity fragrance enhanced with cherry blossom extract from Luberon, Provence, this lightweight, non-sticky cream is enriched with plant sugars
  • 1 x Immortelle Divine Cream (50ml) - a luscious face moisturiser with a velvety texture that melts into the skin, giving a sensation of supreme comfort while helping to minimise the visible signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Works to improve the look of luminosity, firmness and tone for a more youthful-looking and radiant appearance. Contains an expert blend of immortelle super, aqueous and oily immortelle extracts rich in omegas 9 and 6, plus immortelle essential oil, evening primrose oil, sunflower seed oil and daisy flower extract
  • 1 x Immortelle Divine Cleansing Balm (60g) - relaunched with a brand new formula, this luxurious, buttery balm transforms into a silky oil and works to effectively remove all traces of make-up while gently cleansing the skin of impurities, helping to leave it feeling supple and soft. Enriched with Immortelle essential oil, sweet almond oil, beeswax and vitamin E

Wonder if the fragrance of the face moisturiser has changed - previous immortelle was a bit overpowering and I just couldn’t get used to it. Like the reset serum though

Wonder if the fragrance of the face moisturiser has changed - previous immortelle was a bit overpowering and I just couldn’t get used to it. Like the reset serum though
Yes, I got a few minis when it was first released, you had to fill in a questionnaire from L'Occitane to get it, I did it twice. The cream was okay, did not annoy my skin, but the smell was meh. Hence, I never had the urge to buy it.

If you were to buy the items in this L’Occitane collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £171

Immortelle Shea Neck Cream 50ml £52 at Q cost £27.36
Immortelle Divine Cream 50ml £80 at Q cost £42.09
Immortelle Divine Cleansing Balm 60g £39 at Q cost £20.51

Total £171 cost £89.96.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Yes, I got a few minis when it was first released, you had to fill in a questionnaire from L'Occitane to get it, I did it twice. The cream was okay, did not annoy my skin, but the smell was meh. Hence, I never had the urge to buy it.
I bought the minis as well. They came in a tin. I was unimpressed because it did nothing for my skin other than make it look shiny. It also went red for a while after applying it, despite my only using a small amount.

Does anyone know of anything similar to LE eye bright? I use it daily and find it really wakes up my eyes, but the smell of the 'new improved version' turns my stomach. I don't want to do without it, but would love to find something similar. Any suggestions gratefully received.
I used to use Eyebright every morning but it got very expensive. I now use just an ordinary eye wash from Morrisons - around £4 for a large bottle. It doesn't smell of anything but it certainly wakes up the eyes and also removes any mascara left on from the day before!

I used to use Eyebright every morning but it got very expensive. I now use just an ordinary eye wash from Morrisons - around £4 for a large bottle. It doesn't smell of anything but it certainly wakes up the eyes and also removes any mascara left on from the day before!
Thanks mis, I shall have to look out for that. I've just had a look and I would never have thought of using that. I shall have to have a trip to Morrisons. I hoped Tesco would do one as that is where I tend to shop, but they don't, and Boots version is over 50% dearer.

I happened to see the TSV on telly this morning.
What on earth was Debbie Flint wearing??
Must admit I was tempted by the TSV for a moment before I got my sensible head on.🤣

Latest posts

Back