Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes THIS MORNING has app with is all listed
Really easy to down load
Just put in This Morning App on google and very quick process 👍

IMG_8486.png
IMG_8490.png
IMG_8488.png
IMG_8485.png

Sorry to hijack this thread, 'cause i'm about to mention Molton Brown and not L'occitane but they've got a set of 4 bath foams for £47 & £3.95 and they said, you'd normally be paying £78 for this configuration!!!! Who do they mean by "you" 'cause it certainly doesn't mean me - I can't speak for others obviously but I don't think I know anyone who would pay so much money for something that's gonna end up down the plug 'ole (even at the lower price). Yes I'm sure the bath foam smells divine, the bubble are sumptuous and the bottles look posh, but take my word for it, there are divine smelling, good quality bubbly treats out there for an absolute fraction of that ridiculous price. I would say if you were that bothered about the posh bottle, I'd sooner invest in a nice looking decanter and put the cheaper stuff inside - It's going down the plug 'ole!!!!
Totally agree…..
It’s a crazy price for everyday use. I do like the Christmas TSV and often get one for my daughter too but as a treat.
With prices rising and mortgage rates going up who is really going to pay these crazy prices..

Yes THIS MORNING has app with is all listed
Really easy to down load
Just put in This Morning App on google and very quick process 👍
Thanks May for posting the list. It's such a refreshing change to have budget products promoted in the media and it's great for me since I've decided to go back to basics. I splashed out on some Estee Lauder skincare fairly recently and like all of the anti aging products I've tried over the years it failed to live up to its promise. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel nice, but then so does the cheap aloe vera cream I bought in Tenerife last year when I accidentally forgot to pack any moisturiser I don't see the point in wasting money any more. I discovered a dupe of philosophy 3 in 1 bath foam some years ago firstly from Bid tv where I bought a whole set cheaply, then discovered Savers and Poundstretcher regularly stocked the range for 99p a bottle so I stocked up, then when I could no longer source it there I was able to purchase the range from Fragrance direct for a couple of quid each - twice the price plus another couple of quid postage. Then they stopped and now the only place you can buy it from is the company's own website who've whacked the prices up to a fiver plus postage and I'm not gonna pay it - why should I? I don't look or feel any worse for bathing in Matey and washing my hair with head n' shoulders!

I havent`t tried this cream for myself but I use their Frankincense face cream and really like it. I`ve also used many other of their products too. The Marine cream is £24 for 60ml and free delivery. It might be worth a try especially as you like the Elemis marine cream but as I said, I haven`t yet used it. They only make small batches of anything and there`s always an expiry date on everything so you can see its fresh.
They also do a full set of their Marine products which includes 5 full sized items
Ooh Vienna, thanks for this! I will deffo have a look, liking the small batches and expiry dates! Good price too. 👍

The body shop one is good.
Also Upcircle and Emma Hardie.
I alternate between those.
thanks Koala, I'm going to make a list of all the recommendations and Google away!! I've not heard of Upcircle.

The body shop cleansing balm is superb. Think it’s £12 ish for 90mls. Aldi hot cloth cleanser is a great dupe for Liz Earle C&P. Currently £1.99 online, although I think I store it’s £2.99… Simple toner is superb and so cheap.

I must say that I have yet to find a moisturiser that beats PCMC so I can’t abandon Elemis completely… although I am going to be very mindful of where I buy it from and how much. Currently trying LE skin repair rich, but it doesn’t suit my skin at all…

As for the shower cream, well I am cutting back on expensive brands. Molton Brown Christmas set maybe L’Occitane around Christmas time…but i‘m going to start looking at what’s in the high street. Too many brands charging crazy amounts.
thanks Claire. I keep meaning to try Aldi hot cloth cleaner, I haven't bought Liz Earle and L'Occitane for years ( cannot abide watching Alexis). Molton Brown is a favourite of mine but the price rises in not prepared to pay anymore. I'm currently using a Marks and Spencer bath/shower , Rhubarb, vanilla and rose. Large bottle, doesn't dry out my skin and £7.50 a big bottle, I tend to buy when there's a 20% off offer on. I did a sneaky thing and filled my empty Molton Brown hand wash with Aldis own, Rhubarb and Rose. Everybody comments on my "posh" handwash!!!! I don't let on its cheap as chips, does the same job and smells lovely!
when my Elemis toner runs out I will try the Simple one.

thanks Koala, I'm going to make a list of all the recommendations and Google away!! I've not heard of Upcircle.

thanks Claire. I keep meaning to try Aldi hot cloth cleaner, I haven't bought Liz Earle and L'Occitane for years ( cannot abide watching Alexis). Molton Brown is a favourite of mine but the price rises in not prepared to pay anymore. I'm currently using a Marks and Spencer bath/shower , Rhubarb, vanilla and rose. Large bottle, doesn't dry out my skin and £7.50 a big bottle, I tend to buy when there's a 20% off offer on. I did a sneaky thing and filled my empty Molton Brown hand wash with Aldis own, Rhubarb and Rose. Everybody comments on my "posh" handwash!!!! I don't let on its cheap as chips, does the same job and smells lovely!
Aldi hand wash dupes are superb.

Just had a look at the bath/shower wash from M&S… they look lovely!

Thanks May for posting the list. It's such a refreshing change to have budget products promoted in the media and it's great for me since I've decided to go back to basics. I splashed out on some Estee Lauder skincare fairly recently and like all of the anti aging products I've tried over the years it failed to live up to its promise. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel nice, but then so does the cheap aloe vera cream I bought in Tenerife last year when I accidentally forgot to pack any moisturiser I don't see the point in wasting money any more. I discovered a dupe of philosophy 3 in 1 bath foam some years ago firstly from Bid tv where I bought a whole set cheaply, then discovered Savers and Poundstretcher regularly stocked the range for 99p a bottle so I stocked up, then when I could no longer source it there I was able to purchase the range from Fragrance direct for a couple of quid each - twice the price plus another couple of quid postage. Then they stopped and now the only place you can buy it from is the company's own website who've whacked the prices up to a fiver plus postage and I'm not gonna pay it - why should I? I don't look or feel any worse for bathing in Matey and washing my hair with head n' shoulders!
You’re very welcome 😉

The body shop cleansing balm is superb. Think it’s £12 ish for 90mls. Aldi hot cloth cleanser is a great dupe for Liz Earle C&P. Currently £1.99 online, although I think I store it’s £2.99… Simple toner is superb and so cheap.

I must say that I have yet to find a moisturiser that beats PCMC so I can’t abandon Elemis completely… although I am going to be very mindful of where I buy it from and how much. Currently trying LE skin repair rich, but it doesn’t suit my skin at all…

As for the shower cream, well I am cutting back on expensive brands. Molton Brown Christmas set maybe L’Occitane around Christmas time…but i‘m going to start looking at what’s in the high street. Too many brands charging crazy amounts.
CK have you tried Liz Earle superskin that is imo richer than Elemis. It is imo the gold standard of a good moisturiser

CK have you tried Liz Earle superskin that is imo richer than Elemis. It is imo the gold standard of a good moisturiser
Yes I can use Superskin in the winter months, but it’s too rich for the warmer weather. Even the Skin Repair rich is a bit too much.
So I just need some PCMC for the spring through till autumn!

Does anyone know of anything similar to LE eye bright? I use it daily and find it really wakes up my eyes, but the smell of the 'new improved version' turns my stomach. I don't want to do without it, but would love to find something similar. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Does anyone know of anything similar to LE eye bright? I use it daily and find it really wakes up my eyes, but the smell of the 'new improved version' turns my stomach. I don't want to do without it, but would love to find something similar. Any suggestions gratefully received.
I believe that they've reverted back to the original formula now Alison (as they did with IBST).

I believe that they've reverted back to the original formula now Alison (as they did with IBST).
It’s worth messaging Caroline, the LE brand ambassador on Instagram. She is very responsive to messages, and I do find her to be honest about the products.

The Lidl bath and shower gels are an excellent dupe for MB, especially their black pepper version. About £1.10 each when I last stocked up. 😉

Latest posts

Back