Love George

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ahhhh bless him, he looks all kinds of wrong, yet somehow I am transfixed. Just watched some of his hour with Jill.

In a way he can kind of get away with some of his get up, coz he's 6 ft 3 and somehow your brain can sort of make sense of it all-kind of.:grin:

By the way George is 65 years young and he's never had a face-lift he said, he's too scared.

However,I'm sure he's availed himself of all the non- invasive procedures on offer.

J'Adore George.

I like him but I can't overlook that he used genuine fur in some of his non qvc clothes. However he doesn't gross me out like Basso and his magpie on acid voice.

:talking:I really like George. He's certainly not bland and he does know what he's talking about. There's something really sweet about him.

i like him as well he looks a bit weird bless him but he's a real gentleman and does know what he's on about i wonder if glen has ever been on with him? would be shown up for the fraud he is

I like him and I like the man who shows the Jackie Kennedy stuff and I like Joseph Espisito, what they all have in common is that they know what they are talking about which makes a welcome change on QVC. Never bought anything by George or any Kennedy stuff but like shows that do not include screeching and shouting.

Latest posts

Back