Lulu Guinness TSV 16/08/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mmmmm a bit rude ...wheres the link :mysmilie_17:

I bet Jackie won't buy any more of her bags ....will probably go home and stamp on it now :mysmilie_15:

This is why I love watching Lulu, even though I don't buy her bags. She doesn't have to give a **** about any of them.

It must be so irritating for her, and other guests too, you want to talk about your product to maximise sales and a presenter (Anne Dawson and Jill Franks the worst culprits for sure) start wittering off on tangents completely unrelated to the product. It reduces the airtime devoted to talking about the actual product.
Irritating for us as consumers too.

Eek! I've just ordered an orange (more orangey red) winter coat. I am now wishing I had gone for the stone or navy. Never mind, maybe the red will be quite orangey in hue (one can hope!!) I wonder if I would be able to exchange the colour, for the same price and easy pays? What do you think?

MK phone CS if the red isn't right with your coat and they should be able to exchange it for another colour; just make sure they promise to honour the TSV price if the the warehouse ignores the instruction to replace and just processes a refund. I find it easier to speak to CS by phone but then write up the phone call in an email and ask them to confirm the replacement will be at the TSV price even if they cock up and have to place a separate order.

The new "bright red" shade of the polished leather is quite orangey - like this one http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-...html?sc=NVBN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-14-_-127406

I know I'm an evil temptress suggesting a £400ish bag! Sorry! :mysmilie_50:

MK phone CS if the red isn't right with your coat and they should be able to exchange it for another colour; just make sure they promise to honour the TSV price if the the warehouse ignores the instruction to replace and just processes a refund. I find it easier to speak to CS by phone but then write up the phone call in an email and ask them to confirm the replacement will be at the TSV price even if they cock up and have to place a separate order.

The new "bright red" shade of the polished leather is quite orangey - like this one http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-...html?sc=NVBN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-14-_-127406

I know I'm an evil temptress suggesting a £400ish bag! Sorry! :mysmilie_50:

I absolutely love that new polished leather red Amelia! No way I can warrant spending £400 on a bag, not even on the easy pay :( 3 easy pay? Yes definitely...2 easy pay? No. :(

Ooh you are indeed an evil temptress!! I adore that bag but, like you Katie, thought 2 easy pays was cutting it a bit fine. You're right though, that is definitely more orange and more in line with my coat.

Great idea about following up with an email. I will do that, thanks. I think the red will be too samey, so will probably end up swapping for navy, stone, or even black...I will wait until my coat arrives - as it's from La Redoute and therefore will be here before my bag, and decide then! I guess I will mainly be wearing black dresses/skirts, or black and something anyway, so maybe the navy isn't such a good option. I wish I could order them all, try them all on, and send back the ones that don't suit. Can you imagine the letter I'd have after returning that many Lulu bags? He he!!

Oh bu $$ er. As I typed that I just remebered that I already have a red coat. Oops. I am my own worst nightmare!! At least it's free returns to LR and they process their refunds within 3 days usually.

I'm a serious hoarder so I'm always buying clothes that are similar to ones I already own, but had temporary amnesia about! Hurrah for free returns!

Luv it luv it luv it! Anyone got a link please?

they've removed it - it was in the video for the superstar pouch but they've replaced it with a more sensible video of SG rather than AD... the video was hilarious though, lulu was getting inpatient as anne wouldn't stop bragging her up and just covered her mouth and said "talk about the bag anne" then the bag had the word superstar inside and lulu can you read it?

anne get quite aggressive and said "yeah it says superstar duh" lol... it was all done in good fun but i don't think they'll be working with each other again for a while.

I think TSVs (on the whole) are despatched more quickly than other orders. Whether it's because the TSV boxes are ear-marked for most of them to be sent withing 24 hours of the TSV day (I imagine a big pile of boxes near the warehouse door!) or possibly they know most first purchases are TSVs and they want to impress their new customers (I'm over-thinking this aren't I?).

I totally agree with you; this is my theory too.

Eek! I've just ordered an orange (more orangey red) winter coat. I am now wishing I had gone for the stone or navy. Never mind, maybe the red will be quite orangey in hue (one can hope!!) I wonder if I would be able to exchange the colour, for the same price and easy pays? What do you think?

I'm sure they'd exchange the colour for you with the easy pays. Wait until you get it though, red and orange hues never look quite the same in real life as they do on tv/in a photo! Orrrrrrrrrr just keep the red bag to wear with other coats and buy the stone/navy as well :wink:

Got mine this morning! Just 'moved in' and omg it is stunning.. Ordered the red, absolutely love it :mysmilie_378: hehe

Indigo TSV arrived here this morning and the colour is a lovely purpley blue. It's not as large as I expected so it should get plenty of use, and not too heavy either. I don't really like the red lips lining nor the skimping on the zip pulls on the inner pocket but all in all I'm v happy with it. Afraid it's a keeper, lentils for dinner again!

Eee so excited about receiving mine! It was dispatched today so hopefully will receive it tomorrow. Delighted to read you're both pleased with yours! Can't wait to get my hands on my first Lulu Guinness :mysmilie_14:

Aww, so happy they're keepers!! Think mine will be here tomorrow. Had the email first thing this morning, so fingers crossed!

Eee so excited about receiving mine! It was dispatched today so hopefully will receive it tomorrow. Delighted to read you're both pleased with yours! Can't wait to get my hands on my first Lulu Guinness :mysmilie_14:

You're going to love it! :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back