Lulu Time Bomb TSV - 17/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not sold at all by 'names' or reputation. If TSV's are good value (equivalent in cost to a 3-4-2 at Boots) that will lure me in to try; but it's not good enough to persuade me to repurchase. I do buy the TimeBomb range. I find it pleasant to use, lightly scented with lavender and at least as effective as any other range I have ever tried. It doesn't irritate my skin or interfere with makeup. If money was not a consideration I would continue to use some items from the range such as the face cocktails which are miles better value than the Judith Williams equivalent.
For cost comparison I suppose JW's range comes the closest and some bits of her range are good but her creams are nasty, overly scented sticky gloop that I can't wear makeup with.
Best approach to any skin care range is to ignore the hype and but also don't 'cut yer nose off to spite yer face' and give 'em a go. All the reps are disingenuous and have 'stuff' done and are not just using their products to achieve their looks.

I personally don't think Lulu has had any work done .................. :witch::bat::vampire::Wink:

lulu.jpg

Well, 10,000 people obviously don't agree with us. I'm surprised the TSV sold that many TBH.
IIRC, the last Decleor TSV only sold about 8,000, although I realise that it was a lot more expensive.

Latest posts

Back