Model "Tiffany"..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
how false does she look!!
She doesn't look real and is morphing into a cross between Michael and Janet Jackson.:33:
I guess she isn't into au naturelle!!!

As soon as I saw her tonight I thought she looked like she has had work done recently.

That is the trouble, BurlyBear - I don't think they are her teeth... I think she picked the wrong set from the communal mug!

:D:D aww poor tiffany - i must say i really like her personality - she seems very pleasant but she does have very hollywood smile teeth --very funny :)

I thought exactly the same!!! She almost didnt look real!! I also think she is a lovely person but feel maybe qvc should have used a more "appropriate" model for that jewellery show, as she could have been a little offputting for some people.:54:

She does my nut in. It's the toes, people, the toes... the toenails to be precise - a bit too long and sometimes tatty (Julia Roberts let out a jittery laugh of disbelief at the state of her feet once on a shoe show... Tiffany wearing sandals); she's on one of the linking adverts still being shown with toenails a bit too long and with a french manicure on them (a no no for toenails as far as I'm concerned) - the advert where the bloke-of-a-certain-age raises a glass of wine to his woman who still looks as good now as she did when he first met her - ok the toenails aren't tatty in the advert but they're TOO LONG and they're french manicured!!! (I'm clearly suffering from some form of post-traumatic stress disorder here, forgive me.)

I agree about the ugly toe nails, I can't bear to look at them in that ad ("Between you and me....)

Linda :11:

The promo she's in for Gale Hayman must be one of the tackiest ever :11: Specially the bit where she's strapping on the tranny heels. Assume they dubbed her voice?

The promo she's in for Gale Hayman must be one of the tackiest ever :11: Specially the bit where she's strapping on the tranny heels. Assume they dubbed her voice?

the original version had Tiff's own voice which again clearly demonstrated her ill-fitting gnashers

then they dubbed it over with someone who sounds more normal.

the original version had Tiff's own voice which again clearly demonstrated her ill-fitting gnashers

then they dubbed it over with someone who sounds more normal.

Sadly, she sounds like she's shuffling the carthorse's dentures when she speaks...

Latest posts

Back