Molton Brown - gone from QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Had another phone call from QVC CS and she said they are waiting for their team and lawyers who are dealing with negotiations to get in touch with them and then they will contact me again.

Now that's interesting. Do you think QVC are fighting to keep either keep the brand or claim damages/ loss of income? Or perhaps MB are the ones sueing as QVC are too downmarket!

Please let us know yazrose. Thanks

The lawyers might just be negotiating a new contract or something.

I must admit though, I find it remarkable and not a little unprofessional, that the term lawyers was mentioned. Not that I have anything against lawyers at all :cool: - just that in mentioning them in this context it looks like there is possibly something sinister or unlawful going on.

it is actually a couple of years since Molton Brown were taken over by another company. And more shops are opening up now.
Was speaking to a member of the Molton Brown shop staff about this today.

it would be nice if QVC CS were spending quite as much time keepiong customers informed about equally important issues such as missing deliveries...

i ordered 2 L&L sets the other week, it arrived and i signed for it only to find the box only had one set in it.

2 weeks later, ive rung 3 times and im jjust getting a load of twaddle about the "warehouse".

i dont give a toss about MB, the xmas TSV was only good value if you like the entire range. otherwise you get a load of crap you dont really want. the day to day sets werent any cheaper than buying from department stores when you added on the p&p.

I am very surprised to hear that a CS rep informed clients that "lawyers are involved"
As long as the deal is not closed or contract not renewed, i don't think any staff members would be allowed to say anything to customers at all. This is quite unprofessional and they should have replied that thay don't know anything, and there are no problems of which they are aware off
Usually important decisions are made before ordinary staffmembers are informed.
I am quite sure that this matter is already decided, one way or the other

as a worker at qvc frankly i am disgusted that a member of the cs team has said this to a customer, highly unproffesional.

I am very surprised to hear that a CS rep informed clients that "lawyers are involved"
As long as the deal is not closed or contract not renewed, i don't think any staff members would be allowed to say anything to customers at all. This is quite unprofessional and they should have replied that thay don't know anything, and there are no problems of which they are aware off
Usually important decisions are made before ordinary staffmembers are informed.
I am quite sure that this matter is already decided, one way or the other

I totally agree, a CS rep should not be making statements like that.

Quite honestly MB has made their decision and I don't see them changing it.

as a worker at qvc frankly i am disgusted that a member of the cs team has said this to a customer, highly unproffesional.

come on then ...... spill!!!!!!!!

(and not just on MB, we want any other juicy goss from QVC towers and we dont care if its true or not!)

come on then ...... spill!!!!!!!!

(and not just on MB, we want any other juicy goss from QVC towers and we dont care if its true or not!)

teehee.gif

well i cant just type randon poop even tho i speak it constantly!! :D i could prob tell ya million things ya dont really wanna no lol

Latest posts

Back