Moremo Miracle 10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Anyone tried this? Concept sounds great but would like reviews (if there are any) from folk on here

Anyone tried this? Concept sounds great but would like reviews (if there are any) from folk on here
I've not tried it, but I'd say try good old head and shoulders before you splash out on this - seriously since I started using it a few weeks ago my hair has never looked, felt and smelled so good!

I've not tried it, but I'd say try good old head and shoulders before you splash out on this - seriously since I started using it a few weeks ago my hair has never looked, felt and smelled so good!
Ooh really? My older son used to have this so it was in the shower, but I never used it as imagined it might be too ‘stripping’ for my barnet!
Is old Winkleman telling the truth then? Xxx

Ooh really? My older son used to have this so it was in the shower, but I never used it as imagined it might be too ‘stripping’ for my barnet!
Is old Winkleman telling the truth then? Xxx
Yes lol! You can buy really small holiday sizes of H&S if you want to give it a try, so if you do find it's not for you, no harm done, but I'd seriously recommend giving it a try. I bought the straightforward classic clean btw. My hair is long, really dry and prone to frizz so I hope this helps.

Oooh that’s it …I shall!
My hair is massive! Though 52 it hasn’t got the memo to start thinning yet and it really loves ‘doinking up ‘ and going fluffy/frizzy in the damp weather. If it works for you I can find out if it does for me - for less than the postage of the Q ‘magic elixir’! Like you say it’s no biggie, and I can always give it to my boy
Cheers x

Oooh that’s it …I shall!
My hair is massive! Though 52 it hasn’t got the memo to start thinning yet and it really loves ‘doinking up ‘ and going fluffy/frizzy in the damp weather. If it works for you I can find out if it does for me - for less than the postage of the Q ‘magic elixir’! Like you say it’s no biggie, and I can always give it to my boy
Cheers x
Let us know how you get on with it, hope it's good as it could save you a fortune!

I’ve tried some expensive products and have always gone back to Head & Shoulders smooth & silky.
Do you think it's work for curls llloyd - without weighing them down? Do you know if it contains silicones & /or sls?

I’ve tried some expensive products and have always gone back to Head & Shoulders smooth & silky.
I might give the smooth & silky a go once this bottle has run out, they say it's good to switch up your shampoos every now and again.

I've used it for years. I like the classic clean and sometimes use the itchy scalp one. No white flakes on black clothes. Now, if only someone would invent something for no white hair on black clothes (Yes, Bryan, I'm talking about you!! 🐶)

CC

H&S added to my shopping list. This damp weather (and holidays to warmer climes) play havoc with my soft, wavy thick hair. It can turn into candy floss in seconds.

H & S did contain sls, but not sure now?

Oh, it is known to dull down if you colour your hair. It was a trick used if your hair colour came out too bright use H&S and it will dull it down.
I colour my hair and I can honestly say I haven't noticed H&S dulling it down. But maybe it is and I don't see it.

CC

I’ve just used it for the first time so thought I’d give an update as I said that I would. 😉

Put it this way ….. it’s a keeper.

I washed my hair earlier and It’s far less hassle than using a conditioner. The fragrance is lovely and it’s so easy to apply. Often conditioner is only used on the ends but, with this, it can be applied from the roots to the ends. I have long, blonde hair and this has left my hair soft, shiny and looking thicker. There were no tangles when brushing it while my hair was wet either. I’ll definitely be reordering it when it runs out although, if QVC are no longer stocking it by then, I’ll purchase it from Amazon because it is available from there. They don’t do the 400ml size though.

I’ve just used it for the first time so thought I’d give an update as I said that I would. 😉

Put it this way ….. it’s a keeper.

I washed my hair earlier and It’s far less hassle than using a conditioner. The fragrance is lovely and it’s so easy to apply. Often conditioner is only used on the ends but, with this, it can be applied from the roots to the ends. I have long, blonde hair and this has left my hair soft, shiny and looking thicker. There were no tangles when brushing it while my hair was wet either. I’ll definitely be reordering it when it runs out although, if QVC are no longer stocking it by then, I’ll purchase it from Amazon because it is available from there. They don’t do the 400ml size though.
Thx for your review - I bought it and it came yesterday but not tried it yet 🤞it works as well on my mop

Just to add, rub it between your hands to emulsify it and it is easier to spread evenly through wet hair after shampooing. Meaning I use less. I now dry my hands with a flannel beforehand to get the best results without added water (if that makes sense).
I'm less keen on the scent, but it's fairly light and doesn't linger. As with everything I've bought, I have a "wardrobe" of products that do the same thing, I just ring the changes...regularly!

Latest posts

Back