Moremo Miracle 10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just to add, rub it between your hands to emulsify it and it is easier to spread evenly through wet hair after shampooing. Meaning I use less. I now dry my hands with a flannel beforehand to get the best results without added water (if that makes sense).
I'm less keen on the scent, but it's fairly light and doesn't linger. As with everything I've bought, I have a "wardrobe" of products that do the same thing, I just ring the changes...regularly!
How are the buns Akimbo?

Wow wow wow what a difference it has made to my dry coloured thick but fine and fluffy hair
You could feel the difference in the shower
Just ordered a 2nd bottle with the 4 ep code and free p&p
Can I just check we are talking about head & shoulders here?

If we are, does it have SLS & silicones - ie any ingredient that ends in 'icone'. Dimethicone is the worst.

I was talking about the Moremo Miracle 10, not Head and Shouiders. I think others are referring to the same product, unless I’m losing the plot - which is quite possible. 😂

Another overpriced product. I won’t buy anything that says Miracle as there is no such thing it’s just a selling ploy.

It may well be a selling ploy but it certainly does what it says on the tin and you use so little it will last for ages. The deal on QVC was far better than other retailers for Moreno because I checked, like I always do, before buying anything from QVC.

I haven’t ordered the Moremo yet as I’ve just bought Garnier Glass Hair Water as it’s the same method of leaving on hair for 10 seconds 😊

I’ll be honest I’d never heard of a treatment like this, but having seen the L’Oréal and Garnier products mentioned I’ll certainly give them a try. It could take a while though because 480ml is quite a lot to get through. I don’t want to go through the faff of waiting for a returns label, waiting for it to be collected and then waiting weeks for a refund so I’ll use the Moremo until the bottle is empty.

I have used the Moremo miracle 10 for a few weeks and love it. It tames my frizz and I don't have to straighten it as much. A great buy from Q.

I’ve never heard of hair water! I shall be looking for the L’Oreal and Garnier when I next have a mooch around a DHS though. Excellent tip, thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Back