My Mojo's Back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh yes Cherub....
writing.gif
.....all logged and accounted for! So watch it.............

I'm on the lookout!
kaliedoscope.gif

Glad the tanzy pendant is lovely, Meesh... I'm away from home at the mo, so not got mine yet!

If you release the little clip, will it allow the whole bale to be opened up at the back? (My Judy Mayfield pendant does that.) If so, this would be to enable the pendant to be worn as an enhancer over pearls.

Glad the tanzy pendant is lovely, Meesh... I'm away from home at the mo, so not got mine yet!

If you release the little clip, will it allow the whole bale to be opened up at the back? (My Judy Mayfield pendant does that.) If so, this would be to enable the pendant to be worn as an enhancer over pearls.

No it doesn't hun. It's like a clip safety clasp on a bracelet. If you thread a chain through the clip (not the bale) it holds the chain firm so perhaps it's to stop it sliding OR it allows you to clip it onto other items but it's strange! I think you're going to be very pleased with it MissM. It's much smaller than I thought it would be but it looks very expensive and the diamonds are yummy.

No it doesn't hun. It's like a clip safety clasp on a bracelet. If you thread a chain through the clip (not the bale) it holds the chain firm so perhaps it's to stop it sliding OR it allows you to clip it onto other items but it's strange! I think you're going to be very pleased with it MissM. It's much smaller than I thought it would be but it looks very expensive and the diamonds are yummy.

I've jut looked at the photo again and has the bale not got a hinge it looks like i can see a little screw, so you lift up the little clip to the right then the bale to the left? do you get me or am i talking out of my hat lol

Hang on, I'm going to take a few more photos.

Yes, you're right GC it looks like it should ...... but it doesn't!

Blinking heck! It's easy when you know how!

Got out my trusty loupe and camera. It does indeed open BUT is incredibly tight. I was a bit reluctant to pull and push in case of breaking it but with a bit of persuasion it snapped open and then I couldn't shut it again!!!!

It looks soooooo simple in these photos but bear in mind this pendant is tiny (she says trying to find a legitimate excuse for her stupidity)! :grin:

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

its great when u get a little bit of mystery, ive bin following this ...waiting for the answer to it! Meeshoo, it had me too, i didnt notice it at all.

Latest posts

Back