News from me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done PJ...your cup runneth over at the minute! Very happy for you...

Thanks sweet. That is a great phrase and very true. I would say to anyone reading this that if you are in a pit of despair that I am living proof that things can and do change. It's my hope and sincere prayer that God blesses everyone and keeps them safe.

PJ

Got two beautiful hand made Father's Day cards from the younger two. Addressed to PJ of course as we are making sure they know we are not rushing but sooo cute and touching :)

Hi PJ.
I've not been on here for quite some time now but popped back today and your posts have really touched me. The amazing people on this forum helped me through a devastating time a number of years ago. To cut a very long story short, My ex husband (my only partner) left me and my two beautiful little girls on Boxing Day for his mistress and her 3 children. We had been together 18 years. My children went through a living nightmare and I had a breakdown. I couldn't see how anyone would want me and to be honest I didn't want to be in that situation ever again. Then out of the blue, a young man came into my life through work. I thought of him as a friend and never dreamed he would be interested in me (he is 13 years younger than me!) Slowly I realised that he had feelings for me and it scared me senseless! We took things slowly, my girls adored him from day 1 which is the most important thing to me, but we have now been married for 2 amazing years! People tell me that things happen for a reason and that fate brought us together.
I'm so pleased for you, wishing you a lifetime of happiness. xx

Hi PJ.
I've not been on here for quite some time now but popped back today and your posts have really touched me. The amazing people on this forum helped me through a devastating time a number of years ago. To cut a very long story short, My ex husband (my only partner) left me and my two beautiful little girls on Boxing Day for his mistress and her 3 children. We had been together 18 years. My children went through a living nightmare and I had a breakdown. I couldn't see how anyone would want me and to be honest I didn't want to be in that situation ever again. Then out of the blue, a young man came into my life through work. I thought of him as a friend and never dreamed he would be interested in me (he is 13 years younger than me!) Slowly I realised that he had feelings for me and it scared me senseless! We took things slowly, my girls adored him from day 1 which is the most important thing to me, but we have now been married for 2 amazing years! People tell me that things happen for a reason and that fate brought us together.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I can't begin to imagine what you went through. I am so glad to hear you have found the partner you deserve. I will pray that you both continue to enjoy each other forever more. Much love to you all :)

PJ xxxx

Hi PJ.

Aww that's fantastic news , so pleased for u :wave:

Got two beautiful hand made Father's Day cards from the younger two. Addressed to PJ of course as we are making sure they know we are not rushing but sooo cute and touching :)

aw..how did you get thru that without crying PJ!

Lorna and me today, taken by Skie (11)

8anususu.jpg

Spent the evening around Lorna's in the week, I took her 5 year old to bed, read her a story and said good night. Just as I got out the door she called out night dad. I went back smiling and said what did you call me? She just grinned then closed her eyes. Bless.

PJ

What really amazes me is that all 5 of her children have been so welcoming to me. Even if you take out of the equation the hell they all went through it could have been the case that they got jealous of Lorna's affection to me but there has been none of it. I can see me being more of a bigger brother type role with her 14 year old which is fab IMO. We get on well. Then there is the 11 year old who I thought might be at that awkward age but she normally ends up on my lap for a cuddle. Then there is the 8 year old, 6 year old and 5 year old, all loving and sweet.

I honestly feel like a double lottery winner.

The best bit for me is that from many friends and sometimes not even to our faces which makes it sound more real than just being nice, they say what a great couple we make and that they can tell there is deep rooted caring for each other.

I know for many years I am going to be carefully and gently trying to unwrap the hurt and pain. You can tell her spirit had been squashed over the years. My dream is for her to say no to me when I make a stooopid suggestion (which I am bound to being male). Every time I think about how she was treated (including now) I well up. I know I am far from perfect and will stuff up but I am going to treat her like the isn't fragile precious diamond.

Hope you guys don't mind me waffling on. It helps me when I am not with her from missing her quite as much. You guys maybe cyber friends but great friends you are :)

Lots of love to everyone,

PJ

This may not be the best pic because we are not smiling but I love it because it shows how at ease and I think in love with each other.
te8ama7a.jpg

Latest posts

Back