No matter how many - - -

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
SLOGAN no matter how many 306664087_213569.jpg

So true for many people on this forum. 48 litres of Molton Brown? Not enough! 104 candles? Not enough! 34 Cozee Home throws and bed sets? Not enough! 95 torches? Not enough! There’s no helping them!

Mentioning no names.

In the end I couldn't resist. They are actually excellent value for a metal torch with a spotlight, zoom function, and a COB floodlight at £5-73 each (INC PP) plus a charging lead.

I’m puzzled as to why you would need four of the same thing? 🤔 (Unless their being different colours is the reason, although they presumably all do the same thing - produce a light.)

At least we’ll all be alright though if we do have power cuts. You can turn all your torches on and you’ll be able to illuminate most of the U.K. 😂

I’m puzzled as to why you would need four of the same thing? 🤔 (Unless their being different colours is the reason, although they presumably all do the same thing - produce a light.)

At least we’ll all be alright though if we do have power cuts. You can turn all your torches on and you’ll be able to illuminate most of the U.K. 😂
Some are for gifts. BTW people on my torch forum collect identical torches in lots of different colours, so the company keeps making new colours, and many are limited editions so they rush out to buy them, (I do not do this!)

There were a group of about 20 people all walking in the field behind my house in the pitch dark, so they all had torches.

I was tempted to go out with my most powerful torch and say (to paraphrase the film) "You think that is a torch? THIS is a torch"

In the end I couldn't resist. They are actually excellent value for a metal torch with a spotlight, zoom function, and a COB floodlight at £5-73 each (INC PP) plus a charging lead.

Ahhhh perfect. When I saw them I was about to ask your opinion on them. You beat me to it. Nice size to fit into my bag when I’m out for an early morning walk and it’s pitch dark.

Latest posts

Back