Not again, Chloe. Or should that be not Chloe again?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Presenting a SS diamonique tennis bracelet, CE has just told us what a great bracelet we are getting for the price. Now I have Clogau, and don't mind paying a premium for it, as the quality is excellent, even in the SS. But £96 + postage, for a piece of jewellery in run of the mill, average quality (I assume) metal, is not what I would term a good price.
I have been doing 9 hour shifts and haven't seen much tv, but don't watch much QVC when I am off, but has Chloe been away? Thought about making it permanent, Chloe? I wonder how many of the Q presenters could work long shifts? Three hours seems to be the limit, less even sometimes. Wish I could do 3 hours for the money they get. Don't get me wrong, I don't underestimate the talent needed to talk about a product for at least 5 minutes, and know the right questions to ask. Not that they all do. Which is why I believe we have the right to criticise their presenting styles. If they are not doing their job correctly, it is up to the viewer to let them know.

At one point she said "we don't have many of these- it's what we call single figures". Is that not what everyone would call 9 and under?

Just imagine if the brand ambassadors weren't there and they had to make it all up on their own!

So saying she is not the worst of them. I just wish she had ranges that she would actually buy herself as she is much better when she is not trotting out the party line but speaking naturally.

Chloe is on at present and looks different, not sure what it is but she looks less Qiefied and more like a lovely young lady on a beautiful summer day.

I think they are all just wearing clothes that are too small for them - hence the way they look plumptious ! DF is on right now and admitting she's in a size 12 but needs a 14 of Yonk Kim (and it shows)- Julia R always looks belly heavy whatever she wears, and even Chuntley has started sporting a double chin of late. Jill F is the only obvious exception to the rule !!!

Diet Chef obviously not working then gals !

Latest posts

Back