Nourish London 249 186

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
Menopause Your Way show has a superb brand ambassador for the Nourish London 3 piece calm & reuse kit. Its been very interesting Shes very very tall. Explained the products well. Interesting show

Menopause Your Way show has a superb brand ambassador for the Nourish London 3 piece calm & reuse kit. Its been very interesting Shes very very tall. Explained the products well. Interesting show
Not wishing to be confrontational, but how tall is 'very very tall' and what has her height got to do with her skin care products? Did they make her grow?

Because it's a marketing gimmick. There's no such thing as specific menopausal skincare, and dermatologists, as well as ethical skincare sellers, such as Victoria Health, are frequently calling out this attempt at bandwagon moneymaking.
You may well have a point. I find personally the sweating and hot flushes a nuisance. My mum used to talk about it all the time but never used anything at all.

I've had an easy menopause and haven't used any special menopause products or drugs. I've had the symptoms and hotness etc but I've just trundled through. It would seem I'm lucky compared to a lot of people but we need to recognise that folks like Davina are making lots of money out of being "experts" on something she's just gone through like the rest of us.

If you see anything you want to try Boffy then go for it, at least on Q you can get your money back if it doesn't help.

CC

My Nan, who was a midwife, gave me a lot of practical advice on lots of topics and she said that when women go through the menopause that adjustments may need to be made for the changes that the body goes through. She was very clear that it is different for everyone but cotton clothes, richer face creams can definitely help and more absorbent sanitary items may be required. She made it very clear that there was no need to jump in on the latest faddish trends but advances in medical treatments could be beneficial. How wise were her words and this was in the early 1970s.

Latest posts

Back