Ojon TSV 4th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ojon Supersize Ultra Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner with Hair Treatment.
Today's Special Value Price £45.00
QVC Price £54.50
Item Number 220071
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Bring your hair back to its crowning glory with Ojon's Hydrating Ritual. The back-to-basics set consists of three Ojon favourites - Ultra Hydrating Shampoo, Ultra Hydrating Conditioner and the popular Restorative Hair Treatment all in great-value super sizes. The shampoo gently cleanses and hydrates your hair thanks to its high percentage of pure Ojon oil, and the conditioner eliminates tangles and smoothes the cuticle for maximum shine and softness. For a weekly treat, smooth on Restorative Hair Treatment to leave your hair soft, shiny and manageable.

Contains:

•Ultra Hydrating Shampoo (474ml)
•Ultra Hydrating Conditioner (474ml)
•Restorative Hair Treatment (150ml)
•2 x pump dispenser lids

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220071

No easypay again. At least give us one tsv this week on easypay. So rude!!!!

How do you guys get on with ojon shampoo and conditioner. I've always been put off because the yellow colour and packaging reminds me of that really gloopy, sickly-sweet smelling Revlon hair conditioner that was around in the 80s (or is that just me!). Want something moisturising but not heavy for my thick, coloured and slightly dry hair. What do you think?

(At the moment the only benefit I'm guaranteed is the vision of the lovely Dennis - who I was convinced must be gay for ages as straight men just don't look that groomed AND manly at the same time - massaging in the shampoo for me! LOL)

Sweetcheeks I have never used ojon , tbh I'm not too keen on the boffant hair you get. Online there are a lot of 1star reviews for ojon products paticulary the rub-out spray and the Restorative hair mask. Isn't it funny qvc never tell you about this.

Last edited:
Sweetcheeks I have never used ojon , tbh I'm not too keen on the boffant hair you get. Online there are a lot of 1star reviews for ojon products paticulary the rub-out spray and the Restorative hair mask. Isn't it funny qvc never tell you about this.

You don't need expensive rub out and powder sprays - a can of £1.99 Batiste from the corner shop does the job beautifully - I'm never without a can for eeking another day or two out of my barnet (not that I'm lazy or anything . . . ).

I'm glad I've got access to qvc online - you get to see all those bad review as well as the 'trillions of 5-star reviews'.

You don't need expensive rub out and powder sprays - a can of £1.99 Batiste from the corner shop does the job beautifully - I'm never without a can for eeking another day or two out of my barnet (not that I'm lazy or anything . . . ).

I'm glad I've got access to qvc online - you get to see all those bad review as well as the 'trillions of 5-star reviews'.

I love batiste too! Do you do the same as me and look at the bad reviews first? :grin:

I love batiste too! Do you do the same as me and look at the bad reviews first? :grin:

I always choose the sort order for the reviews by "rating: low to high". Does that make me sensible or just pessimistic!? I think I'm also just nosy and love a good bitch, so can't wait to see what other people're bitchin' about!

I appreciate that the reviews for beauty are gonna be quite subjective and depend on so many factors (skin type etc). But it's still helpful - especially when something sounds like the best thing since Models Prefer eyebrow pencil (god rest it's soul - my stockpile is guarded by ravenous hell hounds), but everyone thinks it's just the pits. I'm a total make-up junkie anyway, but reviews have probably saved me a few quid and trips to the PO :whew: .

Batiste, I have memories of it as a teenager. Wouldn't touch the stuff with a barge pole. You always ended up with powder left in at the roots not a good look at all. No matter how hard I brushed it would not come out until washed again and your hair was due looking.

In defence of the Ojon Rub Out which I do have but only use rarely. No powder involved and you do get shiny soft hair. The bad reviews are I believe to do with the spray nozzle which had(not sure if it still does) a thing about suddenly stopping working after a short while.

Brilliant! It's on easy pay. I go through bottle after bottle of this shampoo - won't use anything else. The supersize alone equates to three bottles from John Lewis at £16.00 each, which is more than the price of the TSV.

could anyone advise me how hydrating this TSV is?

I am currently using Redken products for very dry hair and don't know whether to give Ojon a try

I have very thick curly hair that has been relaxed, I have managed to keep my hair long and don't want my hair to dry out and snap

thanks

I am currently using Redken products for very dry hair and don't know whether to give Ojon a try

I have very thick curly hair that has been relaxed, I have managed to keep my hair long and don't want my hair to dry out and snap

thanks

I can't rate this shampoo highly enough. I don't have curly hair but I have thick Mediterranean hair that was also wrecked due to an underactive thyroid. Ojon saved my hair. Philip Kingsley was no good but this shampoo has left my hair better than ever. It's definitely my best feature!

thanks

ojon is good for relaxed hair as it is gentle and has no sodium laurel sulphate in the shampoo. the restorative is excellent as a hair dress twice a week between washing if needed.

elasticiser is very good if left in overnight before washing hair.

Brilliant! It's on easy pay. I go through bottle after bottle of this shampoo - won't use anything else. The supersize alone equates to three bottles from John Lewis at £16.00 each, which is more than the price of the TSV.

The £16 bottles are 250ml and the Tsv ones are 474ml so it's just less than 2 bottles but still a huge bargain!

I an Ojon virgin but I am going to give this a shot.

I've got fine, blonde hair...but...I am not an experienced beauty expert with 25 years in the business, celeb clients, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc, etc.

I'm a huge fan of Aveda but just had a flirt with Toni and Guy..it smells soooo good...but I think its dried my hair out a bit hence the need for restoration.

Talking of Baptiste, I splashed an extra £1 in Boots and got their golden shimmer dry shampoo...its amazing! Smells lovely and puts golden glimmers through my hair without any powdery residue. There was a brunette one too.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Latest posts

Back