Ophelia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apologies to all those who like Ophelia, but I've given her a fair chance, and I can't be doing with her anymore. Her voice is like scratching fingernails down a blackboard. That's it.
Is her voice getting worse? Wasn't it more bearable when she first started at QVC? How can anyone tolerate it even if she is selling something interesting?

Even I who has backed Ophelia from day one has to say "please no"!
Yes, I too wanted to see her succeed, but she certainly turns off a lot of viewers. Shame, because her voice is fixable.

Almost every item and every show she says ‘I’m so excited to bring you this’ she must be very excitable! What’s so exciting about a poly elastane top/shorts/trousers?

Jackie kabbler has just got very excited about a joules top that has lobsters 🦞 on it 😂” ohhh lobsters! ….” She exclaimed .. very animated about it all .. 😂 I think it’s in the training … 😉

Almost every item and every show she says ‘I’m so excited to bring you this’ she must be very excitable! What’s so exciting about a poly elastane top/shorts/trousers?
Of course they're not excited, it's just on the checklist of buzz words to use in order to get us to part with our money. Could you imagine if honest opinion was encouraged. Well this top's a frumpy old bugger and I wouldn't be seen dead in it but I'm sure it'll excite some of you immobile couch potatoes! Watched Annaliese last night with June and she was being quite sweet and speaking very nicely and a sense of respect for June shone through. I'm up and down about this couple of newbies, regional accents can't be helped but sloppy diction can. Q must've noticed the sloppy diction but still deemed that acceptable - I'd rather not listen to it on what it supposed to be a professional presentation.

Latest posts

Back