Orange blob

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pimms

Registered Shopper
On the web auctions I'm getting confused by the little icons appearing on some of the sale items. I can understand the star, I think - star buy? And I assume the little heart means that they love it. But what's with the orange blob?

Apparently, it's birthstone of the month. Don't really convey much excitement these symbols, do they? Maybe Gems could try a big 50% discount blob in neon pink, that might do a better job :D.

Apparently, it's birthstone of the month. Don't really convey much excitement these symbols, do they? Maybe Gems could try a big 50% discount blob in neon pink, that might do a better job :D.

I would definitely take notice of one of those. We've said many times before that some of those items have been going around and around on the web auctions for far too long :D (and thanks for the explanation btw :))

Know what you mean, Pimms. How long has that alexandrite bracelet been in ex-demo? If they don't know by now that nobody wants it at that price then they never will :(. Could they not do massive reductions in the short-term just to get rid of old stock and generate a bit of movement...seems to have done TJC a world of good ;).

Know what you mean, Pimms. How long has that alexandrite bracelet been in ex-demo? If they don't know by now that nobody wants it at that price then they never will :(. Could they not do massive reductions in the short-term just to get rid of old stock and generate a bit of movement...seems to have done TJC a world of good ;).

Gawd! You're not wrong there, what about the Alex earrings to match? :heheheh:

BTW if you click on the item it tells you what the little icons mean, but IMO they're counter productive as the ones that say 'best buy' imply that the others aren't IYKWIM. :confused:

Now is they had a few 'half price' stickers emblazoned across the website.................................. :whistle:

All these blobs and stars have no influence on me. It just seems another gimmick to get us to buy. You'd think in the current economic climate and more competition from the recent launches of RocksTV and Rocks & Co, they'd want to generate some income and clear all this old stock that's been on the website for months. I used to look at the website daily, but don't bother much these days.

I'd take a few things off their hands at half price though because I'm a good Samaritan after all.:D

Latest posts

Back