Prai Beauty TSV 15/9/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

for those who received the sample, what did you make of the 24K Golden Caviar?

tnx :flower:

I have just used the 24ct oil. OMg it smelt divine and it has like little gold flecks in it. It felt lovely. It felt the same as the Liz earle one though, skin feels smooth just like the Liz oil leaves it. If you have not found a suitable brand for your skin then keep trying until you are happy but I dont really have any issues with my skin its just maintanance really so will stick with Liz as that works fine for me! " if it works dont change it"

However reading on the prai website it does say it is a serious anti wrinkle range so i guess anyone with any serious line issues then this would suit.Im happy with Liz anyway

Here are the ingredient lists I could find on the PRAI website http://www.praibeauty.com:

I haven't found the Pure Prai Intensive Serum, but here is the silk serum :

Silk Serum
Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phenyltrimethicone, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mannentake Mushroom) Extract, Lentinus Ebobes (Shiitake Mushroom) Extract, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Seed Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Petrolatum, Lactis Proteinum (Whey) Protein, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Seed Extract, Zingiber Cassumunar (Prai) Root Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polysilicone 11, Bis-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Carbomer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxylethylcellulose, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylproprional, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum)

:11::11::11:

Blimey, with all those silicones and PEGs it's not for me then. :eek: Not keen on the squalane until we know it's definitely not made from sharks, or the sensitising parfum either.

Whenever anyone says something feels silky on the skin my first thought is "I wonder how many different silicones it contains then!"

I think they're such a cheat. Silicones make you think that something lovely is happening to your skin when in fact they're just masking the true texture of your skin with a layer of instant gratification wash off silicone.

They also make products feel luxurious to justify high prices when actually silcone is a very cheap ingredient.

*steps off soapbox* :grin:

On the bright side it's good to know that this range is not for me cos I was harbouring a lurking suspicion that I might be missing out on something! :D

Blimey, with all those silicones and PEGs it's not for me then. :eek: Not keen on the squalane until we know it's definitely not made from sharks, or the sensitising parfum either.

Whenever anyone says something feels silky on the skin my first thought is "I wonder how many different silicones it contains then!"

I think they're such a cheat. Silicones make you think that something lovely is happening to your skin when in fact they're just masking the true texture of your skin with a layer of instant gratification wash off silicone.

They also make products feel luxurious to justify high prices when actually silcone is a very cheap ingredient.

*steps off soapbox* :grin:

On the bright side it's good to know that this range is not for me cos I was harbouring a lurking suspicion that I might be missing out on something! :D

Exactly how I feel ! :nod: :nod: :flower:

I always wonder when a product makes the skin soft from first use. :thinking2:

And every time I'm attracted to a new brand or TSV, I try to search the ingredients to stop wanting it ! :angel: :whew2:
(cause they're bad most of the times !) :confused2:

Exactly how I feel ! :nod: :nod: :flower:

I always wonder when a product makes the skin soft from first use. :thinking2:

And every time I'm attracted to a new brand or TSV, I try to search the ingredients to stop wanting it ! :angel: :whew2:
(cause they're bad most of the times !) :confused2:

I'm glad I'm not the only one! :D :flower:

why do they actually put gold in a face cream??????:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

I noticed the gold in the cream but then when applyed I couldnt see the gold bits, so dont know what thats all about

Hi I,m new here and....

Zingiber Cassumunar (Prai) Root Oil

Thats Ginger root!! and its used in herbal medicine for anti inflammatory stuff like bruises contusions sprains etc. can;t see what that has to do with getting rid of wrinkles

Who is that woman ? Sounds like a brit with a phony american accent. She looks totally british too. Don't like her presentational style at all. Like her cardi.

Zingiber Cassumunar (Prai) Root Oil

Thats Ginger root!! and its used in herbal medicine for anti inflammatory stuff like bruises contusions sprains etc. can;t see what that has to do with getting rid of wrinkles

Hi medusa, welcome to the forum. We could do with someone with brains round here.

I noticed the gold in the cream but then when applyed I couldnt see the gold bits, so dont know what thats all about

if you are talking about the sample, D!, i agree.

I take it neither of you 2 lovely forum ladies were the T Caller who after trying the sample ONCE splashed out a mere 140 notes plus P+P on FOUR TSVs :?:

Latest posts

Back