Prai Beauty TSV 15/9/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skin care is something I,m interested in. A really great site is cosmetics cop. paula bedouin.. she really researches her stuff and its an eye opener..

I just hate the way these companies use a bog standard ingredient, give it a fancy name, tell you its harvested by midgets only once a year on a saturday morning and make out that its the ultimate item for skin care, then want you to pay through the nose for it.

The peptides in this aren't bad, but the stuff is full of silicones. so your skin will feel gorgeous and velvelty, but its not your skin getting younger, its the feel of the silicone.
If anyone has used the smashbox primer you know how smooth your skin feels after that... same effect from this

Very well put my lovely! It so true!

That's not silky soft skin you're feeling...

You're not even feeling skin - it's a silicone coating designed to fool you into thinking something wonderful is happening.

It makes me cross. :mad:

Hello and welcome to the forum medusa :hi:

I have never watched PRAI before but watched at 11am but wasnt tempted to buy it.
Did I hear AY say even if your are a soap and water user use the serum in the TSV :eek: this morning in the repeat airing?

Well I am going to buck the trend by saying I did fancy something new to put on my tired face so bought this!

I trawled the internet first for reviews and the serum seems universally very well liked.

Yes of course I would be better to eat better, drink more water, less alcohol and visit the gym but hey a quick fix is kinda nice too.

And this is from the girl who has been using a few beauty bargains from Poundland recently.......

Thanks dazzler, have just rung CS , so someone else can enjoy the benefits of Prai.
I am so easily sucked in ! :blush::whew2:

PS. Getting a little fed up of watching her rub it into the back of her hand...now where's that off button !

Your welcome cathtv. You save your money xxx

yes, we could also do with someone who can do some work around here, because i've been doing your job.

Well thanks for that WS I have been patrolling other threads and also I was at my day job. I did notice before I went to work that you were doing a bit of f.a.r.ting. You and BakerGirl are better at it that some I could mention.:cheeky:

Zingiber Cassumunar (Prai) Root Oil

Thats Ginger root!! and its used in herbal medicine for anti inflammatory stuff like bruises contusions sprains etc. can;t see what that has to do with getting rid of wrinkles

It's also used alot in Thai massage as a muscle relaxant, I guess with the Dermaxyl it's working in a 'botox' kind of way on wrinkles.

:flower:

Latest posts

Back