Prai Beauty TSV 15/9/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I take it neither of you 2 lovely forum ladies were the T Caller who after trying the sample ONCE splashed out a mere 140 notes plus P+P on FOUR TSVs :?:

I heard that too and was gobsmacked. It sure wasn't me. I'm off to work. Have a good day all. Not too much spending while I'm not here to f.a.r.t on you.:wave2::wave2::wave2::wave2:

Who is that woman ? Sounds like a brit with a phony american accent. She looks totally british too. Don't like her presentational style at all. Like her cardi.

She original comes from S****horpe which is in Humberside....it wont accept the word, its not rude, it is the name of the place!!

Strange....

She original comes from S****horpe which is in Humberside
Hi :hi:,
I know a few people from S****horpe and not one of them speaks like the Prai woman :doh:.....could she be putting it on? :cheeky: It sounds so false and a bit squeaky - most unattractive and all that false gushing is extremely annoying.
I won't be watching any more of her anyway.

:wink2::wink2::wink2:

Who is that woman ? Sounds like a brit with a phony american accent. She looks totally british too. Don't like her presentational style at all. Like her cardi.

She reminds me of how American actresses used to talk back in the 1930's ie instead of "here" you say "heeeeeya", "didja" instead of "did you" etc.

I take it neither of you 2 lovely forum ladies were the T Caller who after trying the sample ONCE splashed out a mere 140 notes plus P+P on FOUR TSVs :?:

Hi jabba OMG no way, Its that what the tcaller did!!! lol oh no

Thanks for the welcome

Skin care is something I,m interested in. A really great site is cosmetics cop. paula bedouin.. she really researches her stuff and its an eye opener..

I just hate the way these companies use a bog standard ingredient, give it a fancy name, tell you its harvested by midgets only once a year on a saturday morning and make out that its the ultimate item for skin care, then want you to pay through the nose for it.

The peptides in this aren't bad, but the stuff is full of silicones. so your skin will feel gorgeous and velvelty, but its not your skin getting younger, its the feel of the silicone.

If anyone has used the smashbox primer you know how smooth your skin feels after that... same effect from this

Last edited:
i am anti-farts, but the answer is still no!:wait2:

Thanks watersiren, I knew it was no, but I just needed someone to tell me !
PS. If you order and pay by cheque, do you get into trouble if you don't go thru with the order ?

Thanks watersiren, I knew it was no, but I just needed someone to tell me !
PS. If you order and pay by cheque, do you get into trouble if you don't go thru with the order ?

i have never made cheque payments on qvc, but there are other informed peeps, who i'm sure can advise.

If you decide not to go through with the order just ring customer services and let them know so they can then release the item to someone else cathtv.Its not something you should do on a regular basis but if you have a good reason one time as to why you dont want the item its okay

If you decide not to go through with the order just ring customer services and let them know so they can then release the item to someone else cathtv.Its not something you should do on a regular basis but if you have a good reason one time as to why you dont want the item its okay

Thanks dazzler, have just rung CS , so someone else can enjoy the benefits of Prai.
I am so easily sucked in ! :blush::whew2:

PS. Getting a little fed up of watching her rub it into the back of her hand...now where's that off button !

I love this forum! I was so wavering and about to come down and order it but thought I would just check on here first...not ordering it any more! Thanks guys

Hi :hi:,
I know a few people from S****horpe and not one of them speaks like the Prai woman :doh:.....could she be putting it on? :cheeky: It sounds so false and a bit squeaky - most unattractive and all that false gushing is extremely annoying.
I won't be watching any more of her anyway.

:wink2::wink2::wink2:

I was watching BBC Breakfast today and they had Nigel Lythgoe on from LA, plugging the English version of "so you think you can dance". His accent was just like Prai-woman, so it must be a sort of Transatlantic Twang :cool2:

Latest posts

Back