Prescriptives TSV - 28/09/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know whats going to be in this TSV yet....Im getting quite excited about this one :)

Well if you like smelling like a fruit salad Calyx is for you. Horrid stuff as far as I am concerned.

Classed as a aqueous fruity and created in 1986.
Notes:
Mandarin
Peach
passionfruit
Mango
Papaya
Guava
Apricot
Spearmint
Bergamot
Freesia
Rose
Lily of the valley
Neroli
Jasmine
Marigold
Oakmoss( this has now been banned as causing alleries. So no doubt removed)
Raspberry
Sandalwood
Vetiver.

good job we are all different eh?
I think its quite citrussy
not like fruit salad to me!

Might get the smaller purse size of Calxy?

I reckon we will also get a moonbeam lip gloss and one of the magic products.
Plus a pallette of eyeshadows and blusher.

They sell the purse spray at £26, so no not I imagine in the TSV. The magic stuff is just so old hat, been out since the 90's.

When they had TSVs on QVC US it was a mix of some skin care and eyeshadows and blushes with mini lipgloss and mascara.

They sell the purse spray at £26, so no not I imagine in the TSV. The magic stuff is just so old hat, been out since the 90's.

When they had TSVs on QVC US it was a mix of some skin care and eyeshadows and blushes with mini lipgloss and mascara.

Maybe a really teeny tiny one then? :D

Maybe a really teeny tiny one then? :D

One sniffs worth maybe.

Its more a summer fragrance so another reason I doubt we will get it in the TSV.
I am looking forward to this TSV and hope its one I want to buy. My problem is I have quite a bit of Prescriptives makeup, love the palettes they bring out at christmas.

Oh if anyone is interested House of Fraser's Prescriptives' counters are doing samples of foundation and colour printing. Also GWP of five items if you buy two things one has to be foundation full size.

Do you think the SLP will be in the TSV??? Im hoping it is, been putting off buying any just incase the TSV is good value LOL.....who am I kidding lol

Do you TRULY believe it will be pants loveheart :?:

Surely if we knew the contents in advance it would allow time to weigh up the advantages / disadvantages before F.A.R.T.I.N.G.

OOOHHH I almost sound convincing :angel::angel::angel:

Do you TRULY believe it will be pants loveheart :?:

Surely if we knew the contents in advance it would allow time to weigh up the advantages / disadvantages before F.A.R.T.I.N.G.

OOOHHH I almost sound convincing :angel::angel::angel:

Sorry Jabba but I don't think it will be pants so F.A.R.T ing will be useless. x:LOL

Latest posts

Back