Prescriptives TSV - 28/09/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh me too! I had to have a stern word with myself as the cool option was just my colours! :blush:

Luckily, because they are just my colours I already have swathes of them so I don't need these even if they are yummy looking and they are Px mineral which I wanted to try.

*stands firm* ( but still wobbles a little bit! :D)

They look very pretty don't they? I have the Estee Lauder mineral foundation which for me is far better than Bare Escentuals but the colours in the Prescriptives kit looked so nice - I'm very tempted. You stand firm and I will stand beside you or we will both be £50 out of pocket quite unncessarily....

Looking at the Calyx, I spotted a review dated 23/9 for the Calyx Sheer which did mention that Prescriptives was disappearing soon, the reviewer hoping that QVC would still stock it even if counters were gone.

The Calyx is being sold to a different company and rebranded next year.

I am thinking perhaps Clinique, it would fit in with their fragrances. Happy for one, both fruity family.

I managed to resist this tsv, it wasnt easy as i really wanted the SLP but what the point if its going :( .....gutted is an understatement

Latest posts

Back