Propolis Gel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My hubby has been putting it on his, just to keep it sterile really and to see what the effect was, its really helped take down the redness and scaling and it looks much more comfortable.

Missy x

I have been using the Propolis Gel on my sore sensitive skin that had breakouts and scarring since 25th September.

I can't believe the difference in my skin in a short period of time, my breakouts have calmed down significantly and the scarring is disappearing. I have tried products in the past to help with the scarring and nothing worked. This product is a miracle. I highly recommend those of you who have breakouts and scarring to give it a try.

Hi Maggie ... he had a great result with the propalis over a week or so ... having done so he has since been using Manuka Honey, which I bought to help our doggy recover from a severe wound after an operation.

The manuka honey with a UMF rating is now being used in hospitals, and has remarkable results for diabetics who have poor wound healing abilities due to their condition - theres lots of site on the internet where you can learn more about it, the different strengths and where to buy.

If nothing has worked from your Dr, then I would really try the manuka honey, maybe combined with the propalis if you wanted - the manuka has proven anti-bacterial and fungal properties and is known amongst other things as a good wound healer, when applied topically and fantastic for all kinds of conditions, and health maintance if taken orally - my hubby is doing both and seeing great results after yrs of suffering.

Its also now being used in hospitals after trials, especially for MRSA infected wounds.

Its natural , you can't overdose, and it certainly won't make your condition worse, so give it a go - maybe after clearing with your Dr of course !!

Missy

I did not buy the TSV but after reading all your testimonials I am going to look for the propolis and the shower gel on ebay mainly as my skin is doing wonderful and wiered things since being in the menopause, and the shower gel sounds lovely

you are all very very very bad people who just persuade me to buy things lol:happy::blush::happy::blush:

Latest posts

Back