Queen Tova?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lol
Just found this on wiki about Ernest, who will be 92 yrs this year
He is the eldest oscar winner still alive and, but much more interesting:
On August 14, 2008, Borgnine claimed on Fox News that one of his secrets of long life was to "masturbate a lot".[6][7]:ANYWORD:

Hmmmm. Tova is not longer in the mood I suppose????????:LACH2:

There's a YouTube excerpt of him saying that on camera (thankfully not of him demonstrating his "secret of youth" )

Yes, she often tells us it was painted by the same artist who painted The Pope.

Leonardo Da Vinci?? Blimey, she is getting on a bit then isn't she?
She must be drinking the eauuu derrr perfuurrm as well as spraying it on by the bucketload. Presumably the main ingredient is enbalming fluid which slowly seeps out through the pores helping to maintain that youthful bloom...

As to Ernie Bognine, it used to make me laugh when Ali Young referred to him as "Your handsome Hollywood superstar husband..." Erm, has she ever actually seen Ernie? He used to get parts playing the ugly fat guy as in his best known film, Marty. And he was never a 'superstar' or anything approaching it. I once heard our resident beauty expert hint that the sainted Ern found Tova Nights irresistible, so it must be something special since he's 95 and quite liable to keel over from the strain of too many lumps in his cereal let alone the stress of swinging from the chandeliers with our Tova...

There's a YouTube excerpt of him saying that on camera (thankfully not of him demonstrating his "secret of youth" )

Perhaps Tova uses a face cream called the "secret of youth" and not botox at all.

Linda:56:

I think she's quite patronising to the presenters, never mind the lowly punters who keep her in Botox. I also get tired of hearing about how glamorous her life is because she's married to Ernest Borgnine and gets invited to red carpets everywhere. Borgnine must be 140 by now, and I haven't seen him at any red-carpet events in the last thirty years, so quite where these red carpets are is a mystery to me. Carpet World? She looks good, and presumably needs all that QVC money to keep looking good...but that portrait! If I'd been the presenter, I wouldn't have picked it up from the floor - I'd have arranged to put Tova's face in the frame for real, via a quick downward motion of the canvas onto her head...

Well, she wasn't invited to last night's red carpet event - the Oscars, unless she turned it down in order to come to QVC UK ?

Linda:42:

for Gods sake she's had more work done than the roof of our church and she's definitely got a wig on
jeez,she's so full of herself isnt she,talks a load of garbage too

She is clearly not of this planet, she does look good for her age and is very glam for her age but she should change back to the shorter curly wig as in her portrait!
My daughter returned her perfume saying it trminded her of old ladies....don`t know if she meant of the incontinent kind...lol

I think it was quite telling when she referred to "my husband, Ernest Borgnine, the actor."
After all, if she wasn't married to him, no-one would know who she is. Why would any corporation be interested in selling her ranges? The Borgnine name has served her well!

Queen Tova

lol
Just found this on wiki about Ernest, who will be 92 yrs this year
He is the eldest oscar winner still alive and, but much more interesting:
On August 14, 2008, Borgnine claimed on Fox News that one of his secrets of long life was to "masturbate a lot".[6][7]:ANYWORD:

Hmmmm. Tova is not longer in the mood I suppose????????:LACH2:

Too much Tova Nights?

Latest posts

Back