Renee TSV 4.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 102
Women with Control Prime Stretch Denim Ankle Trousers with Pockets TSV 25/07/22
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98

Petite

Regular

Tall
Price is horrendous, you can buy better at IW or Dunnes.

Women with Control Prime Stretch Denim Ankle Trousers with Pockets
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.96
P&P £3.95

Petite

Regular

Tall

Take the new season in your stride with these denim-look Women with Control trousers. Its all about creating a fit that flatters with this design thanks to their elegant ankle length, easy pull-on style, and built-in tummy control panels to ensure you look and feel your best. Comfortable and versatile, theyll quickly become a go-to in your transitional wardrobe simply accessorise to dress up for cooler evenings or add trainers for casual days on the go.
Built-in confidence – thanks to renowned Tummy Control technology designed for the Women with Control range, additional panels have been added to these trousers to help smooth your shape for a confidence-boosting fit.
The most comfortable denim look – these trousers have been made with Prime Stretch Denim, an indigo yarn-dyed knit offering the look of denim with the comfortable feel of a knit so you can enjoy the best of both.
Take your pick – as well as offering you the look of denim, these trousers come in a varied colour palette based on classic denim shades with Black, Buff Grey, Indigo and Stonewash, as well as a few transitional colour options to take you seamlessly through from summer to autumn with Dark Olive and Marsala.
  • Pull-on design with no fastening
  • Front side seam and back patch embroidered pockets
  • Side slits
  • Main fabric: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
  • Tummy control panel: 84% nylon, 16% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Buff Grey
  • Dark Olive
  • Indigo
  • Marsala
  • Stonewash

I’ll pass.

QVC must be desperate to sell them though because I’ve just had three identical emails from them about this TSV. 🙄

Last edited:
I’ll pass.

QVC must be desperate to sell them though because I’ve just had three identical emails from them about this TSV. 🙄
Me too - but then I realised they were for the petite, regular and tall lengths!
(Why on Earth all 3 length links couldn’t be included in a single email I don’t know?!)

Summer sales are on in M&S no need to buy QVC jeans.
Even if they weren't, there's still no need to buy QVC jeans. I don't know what it is with QVC fashion. We've got a high street rammed full of ladies fashion shops, most of which give you the option of ordering online. I think the Q customer believes that they're buying something that somehow all these retailers aren't quite getting right, and that's simply because they've got a couple of people stood there on your tv screen talking the talk. Just because RL stands there and tells you that her jeans are perfect, doesn't mean its true and it definitely doesn't mean that it's worth paying £20 or £30 more than you'd usually spend on a pair. Talk goes a long long way! I was in our local shopping mall a few years ago and saw a crowd gathered round, so I went and had a look, and there was some guy demonstrating this magic knife, did I need a knife? No, I've got a perfectly decent set of kitchen knives, but then he sliced up an aluminium can, then proceeded to slice a tomato to within an inch of its life...wow! I had to have it, so £30 lighter I trotted off home, put in the drawer, found it no better than what I'd already got and then to add insult to injury it developed rust spots - Grr-eat!
My advice, go to a shop and try stuff on, or order online and if the fit's not right send, or take them back, you'll find it's probably free to do so. If you're looking for something specific eg jeans that "hold you in" google it, and I can almost guarantee you'll not be directed to qvc!

Even the cheapest jeans last forever, it‘s just the style that maybe (or maybe not) is not quite in vogue or in my case my arse just won’t go into them anymore!

Ive never really understood what was so great about the high price (£200+) jeans in boutiques that warranted the price tag but perhaps those who buy don’t wear chain store clothes at all so everything is more expensive and they are used to paying over the odds for something more exclusive although would you call jeans exclusive if you couldn’t see the label?

As for Q the quality is questionable and the fit is terrible before you even look at the price.

Latest posts

Back