Rockport

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crinklecut

Registered Shopper
How long does anyone think we will get into tonights presentation before the guest uses the word 'technology' ?
And how many times do we think she will use it in the hour long show ?:mysmilie_17:

I love Rockport, not sure I like the idea of the TSV but no doubt there will be something that takes my eye.

If you like Rockport, check out www.javari.co.uk. It's a sister site to amazon, and it's fab, with great discounts, free next day delivery with city link and free returns. I've had some veritable bargains from there...

Wow, thanks for that link Sillysausage. I have just ordered a pair of boots. Incredible price and I will have them tomorrow !. Job done :mysmilie_82:

Pleasure Crinklecut, I too was recommended the website from a FM (Tia, I think it was you, cheers!) and never looked back! I got a lovely velvet Kipling Katie for my sister's birthday half price, it will be here tomorrow!:mysmilie_696:

If you like Rockport, check out www.javari.co.uk. It's a sister site to amazon, and it's fab, with great discounts, free next day delivery with city link and free returns. I've had some veritable bargains from there...

OMG thanks so much for this link!! I just got me a pair of gorgeous Rockport grey mary janes for £18 incl free next day delivery, they're £55 on QVC!!! I wouldn't have paid £55 in a fit so how fab to get them for so much less. And I'll have them TOMORROW! Not in 5-7 working weeks....:mysmilie_697:

Txx

OMG thanks so much for this link!! I just got me a pair of gorgeous Rockport grey mary janes for £18 incl free next day delivery, they're £55 on QVC!!! I wouldn't have paid £55 in a fit so how fab to get them for so much less. And I'll have them TOMORROW! Not in 5-7 working weeks....:mysmilie_697:

Txx

I have those and they are lovely, Red! This site has been my best discovery in a while!:mysmilie_696:

Me too!

Txx

Hi,
I have just got the same ones - I would have liked the black patent, but they were £30 and so decided on the grey to save the extra £12! The grey look very smart and will go with loads.
Can't wait for tomorrow!

Thanks for the link sillysausage.

:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

Thanks Sillysausage, what a great site I'll have to wait a bit before I buy as I went mad on craft day.

Hi,
I have just got the same ones - I would have liked the black patent, but they were £30 and so decided on the grey to save the extra £12! The grey look very smart and will go with loads.
Can't wait for tomorrow!

Thanks for the link sillysausage.

:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

Plint, keep an eye on the site, I bought mine in black for £18 then the price for some reason went up. This has happened with other shoes I got, and then after a while, the price went down again. I have no idea why this should be the case, but it might be worth checking regularly if you like the grey ones and would like the black ones too...

I intend to do just that!

Plint, keep an eye on the site, I bought mine in black for £18 then the price for some reason went up. This has happened with other shoes I got, and then after a while, the price went down again. I have no idea why this should be the case, but it might be worth checking regularly if you like the grey ones and would like the black ones too...

Thanks SS - good idea!
:mysmilie_696:

I've never seen a Rockport show before, but Naomi is very familiar and it's driving me mad! What was her maiden name, anyone know?

Oh and I've bookmarked the shoes and bags website! Thanks for sharing it!

Latest posts

Back