Ronni Nicole Dresses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
I have watched a few of the Ronni Nicole shows over the weekend and some of the dresses are very nice. However they seem to have very strange sizes. A size 14 for example has a bust measurement of 37. I am a 14 but would have to buy an 18 to fit the bust. A lot of them are way too short and would make you look even heavier than you are. Maybe I just have a strange shaped body.

No, I have made these observations in more than a few Threads. Others have also told of how these garments are coming up skimpier, so I guess to fit 'properly' a 14 would have to buy an 18, and a 16 into a size 20. Those of us who ARE a size 20 have no chance of getting them over our busts /hips, so this range would have to increase to a size 24/26 for us to have them fit !!! Absolutely idiotic that the kiddywinky buyers don't appear to have the 'clout' or the 'nous' to get something done about it.

I have watched a few of the Ronni Nicole shows over the weekend and some of the dresses are very nice. However they seem to have very strange sizes. A size 14 for example has a bust measurement of 37. I am a 14 but would have to buy an 18 to fit the bust. A lot of them are way too short and would make you look even heavier than you are. Maybe I just have a strange shaped body.

I have a couple I keep if I need to dress grown up and I am 14 (good days) 16 (bad days) and I have to take a 18

Contrary to most opinions I find all Q brands I have to go to at least a 16 even when I can manage a 12 the odd time in Marks.

They used to do a sizing chart on the website, where you fed in your measurements and said what type of fit you wanted, then it would give you a size to order. Can't find it now so they need to bring it back.

They used to do a sizing chart on the website, where you fed in your measurements and said what type of fit you wanted, then it would give you a size to order. Can't find it now so they need to bring it back.

It still comes up now and again. I'm not sure I ever found it very accurate.

Poo, I bought the black/taupe spotty dress last night as it was a decent length. I bought a 14 so I bet that will have to go back judging by your comments. Wish I'd read this before buying.

Not too much otherwise the 14 won't fit for long LOL

Was it a flare skirt style? I think they would be more forgiving than a fitted style by brands who skimp.

Great you are truly a happy shopper!

Latest posts

Back