Ruth Langsford Fashion TSV 04/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If she’d ‘designed’ a swing version I would have been tempted by one of the bright colours.

This version, as with most of her tops, is just too fitted around the hips and bottom. She emphasises how it covers the bottom, but the fit counteracts that by gripping at the widest point.

I saw Julia wearing it this afternoon and it looked stunning on her. The bright citrus looked great with her suntan and her hair colour, and of course her new svelteness helped a lot.

Hmm. The colour was good on her but the length was silly. It might be a sweater if you’re pushing 6 foot but on Julia it looked like an old thing she’d dug out to do the housework. I wonder why she favours the mahogany tan. She looks so much better in winter I think. Her skin is very good but the colour shouts old leather. Funny how we see ourselves.

Hmm. The colour was good on her but the length was silly. It might be a sweater if you’re pushing 6 foot but on Julia it looked like an old thing she’d dug out to do the housework. I wonder why she favours the mahogany tan. She looks so much better in winter I think. Her skin is very good but the colour shouts old leather. Funny how we see ourselves.
I find the mahogany tan so old fashioned now, it screams 1980’s/90’s. Paired with pale pink lipstick the texture of germolene.

I find the mahogany tan so old fashioned now, it screams 1980’s/90’s. Paired with pale pink lipstick the texture of germolene.
And she badly needs to get a better hair colour. Looking at old photos her hair was never that dark anyway and now it just screams 15 years plus out of date and makes her look much older than she is which I assume is not the point.

She's 12 years younger than me, and sadly she smacks of a 1960's landlady with her hairstyle. It needs to be less dark with a few highlights and a decent cut. Thing is with a 'late in life' tan, it shows up every wrinkle and bags under the eyes

She's 12 years younger than me, and sadly she smacks of a 1960's landlady with her hairstyle. It needs to be less dark with a few highlights and a decent cut. Thing is with a 'late in life' tan, it shows up every wrinkle and bags under the eyes
She'd look lovely with a nice curly bob

She'd look lovely with a nice curly bob
1654432397491.png

Don't forget Julia has a magic mirror 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back