Shay & Blue TSV 3/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My trio came, no wonder it was the van, as the other box is the size of a shoebox. Very well-packed.

Surprised, the Tallulah's Camellia is actually really nice. Would I buy a full size bottle, no, but the 10 MLS I will use.
Yes, Tallulah's Camellia is lovely. Sprayed a tiny bit on my arm and it smells beautiful. Reminds me a bit of Nina Ricci's L'air du temps which was my first perfume gifted to me when I was 14. The others are pretty too but not sure about the rose one.

Yes, Tallulah's Camellia is lovely. Sprayed a tiny bit on my arm and it smells beautiful. Reminds me a bit of Nina Ricci's L'air du temps which was my first perfume gifted to me when I was 14. The others are pretty too but not sure about the rose one.
On, Basenotes, reviews for the Amber Rose say a flat rose. I haven't sprayed it yet.

Could someone who bought the Warming Spice option TSV and has tried the Tonka Angelica let me know what you think? I’ve seen the notes (which mean very little to me, to be honest) but what would be more helpful would be to know if it‘s like any of the other Shay & Blues, for example? Or any fragrance from another brand even? If you can’t think of similar but do like it, what other perfumes (especially S&B or quite well known ones) do you also like?

Sorry for making a simple question so complex but as it can be hard to describe smells, the answers would tell me a lot, I think.

This format is available as a Black Friday from Shay and Blue for £40. The 100ml options are Blood Oranges and Black Tulip. (That’s two for me then. I was going to buy the explorer bargain of 4x10ml to get free postage but decided to go all in. Just as well the MB doesn’t appeal!)

Well spotted, Mazza. Unfortunately trying to find anything on Shay & Blue’s f**@!* awful website has put me in a mood as it always does. It has to be the worst website ever and it’s full of errors. Anyway, I managed to find the 4 x 10ml bottles for £25 Explorer Collection (as below - very good offer but I am not particularly interested in the selection offered). I can’t find that TSV-type set at all, though. Have you bought up all the stock??

I looked back and they have gone, so sorry if you missed it! I bought two!!! One of each because although not a huge fan of Blood Oranges I thought the value was there with all the minis (which I love for when I go out and can’t be lugging a huge bottle), the hand creams which I also like and the Black Tulip 100ml. Mind you people have complimented me on my perfume when wearing Blood Oranges which rarely happens so it must smell nicer than I think, 😂😂 I got an email the other day and thought the offers were coming on Friday but read it again today and it said Thursday morning so I dived in. Last time they had a build a box offer it had gone by the time I looked on the site and that was as soon as I read the email about it. I agree about their website, it is a disaster. I was supposed to be able to add two 2ml testers to this order but only managed one, luckily the Sicilian Limes I had wanted to try. And as for that side panel which keeps coming across about the new fragrance…. Don’t get me started!!!!

I looked back and they have gone, so sorry if you missed it! I bought two!!! One of each because although not a huge fan of Blood Oranges I thought the value was there with all the minis (which I love for when I go out and can’t be lugging a huge bottle), the hand creams which I also like and the Black Tulip 100ml. Mind you people have complimented me on my perfume when wearing Blood Oranges which rarely happens so it must smell nicer than I think, 😂😂 I got an email the other day and thought the offers were coming on Friday but read it again today and it said Thursday morning so I dived in. Last time they had a build a box offer it had gone by the time I looked on the site and that was as soon as I read the email about it. I agree about their website, it is a disaster. I was supposed to be able to add two 2ml testers to this order but only managed one, luckily the Sicilian Limes I had wanted to try. And as for that side panel which keeps coming across about the new fragrance…. Don’t get me started!!!!
I am secretly pleased I missed it. That’s not to say if it comes back, I won’t consider it! 😃 I just noticed you posted about the deals a couple of hours ago so I was just slow off the mark. Despite my numerous purchases from the appalling website, I never get emails. I sent them a stroppy message once about their annoying pop-ups offering suggestions - maybe they don’t like me!

I found a picture of the offer but when you click on Add to Cart, it suggests it's been added but the shopping basket is actually empty.

5E503AC1-146C-4AEF-ADE4-B862C3D6447B.jpeg

Don’t feel sorry for me, anyway. Blood Oranges is my definite favourite S&B so I suspect I would have gone for that without thinking twice, but I do have an unopened 100ml bottle somewhere as well as a couple of 10ml bottles on the go. I am not keen on Black Tulip - I think that’s the one I get a kick of clove from 🤮. I believe that and Atropa Belladonna are their bestsellers and I don’t particularly like that either, so I’m obviously a contrary madam!

This format is available as a Black Friday from Shay and Blue for £40. The 100ml options are Blood Oranges and Black Tulip. (That’s two for me then. I was going to buy the explorer bargain of 4x10ml to get free postage but decided to go all in. Just as well the MB doesn’t appeal!)
Ive just ordered the Black Friday bundle from the S&B website for my daughter as part of her xmas present - thought it was a really good price, and also got 2 hand/body washes and a hand/body lotion for £30 as they’re doing three body products for £30 - quite pleased with my haul. 👍🏽😊

I am secretly pleased I missed it. That’s not to say if it comes back, I won’t consider it! 😃 I just noticed you posted about the deals a couple of hours ago so I was just slow off the mark. Despite my numerous purchases from the appalling website, I never get emails. I sent them a stroppy message once about their annoying pop-ups offering suggestions - maybe they don’t like me!

I found a picture of the offer but when you click on Add to Cart, it suggests it's been added but the shopping basket is actually empty.

View attachment 24890

Don’t feel sorry for me, anyway. Blood Oranges is my definite favourite S&B so I suspect I would have gone for that without thinking twice, but I do have an unopened 100ml bottle somewhere as well as a couple of 10ml bottles on the go. I am not keen on Black Tulip - I think that’s the one I get a kick of clove from 🤮. I believe that and Atropa Belladonna are their bestsellers and I don’t particularly like that either, so I’m obviously a contrary madam!
It worked for me @AndiK

Ive just ordered the Black Friday bundle from the S&B website for my daughter as part of her xmas present - thought it was a really good price, and also got 2 hand/body washes and a hand/body lotion for £30 as they’re doing three body products for £30 - quite pleased with my haul. 👍🏽😊

It worked for me @AndiK
Oh, amn, why can’t you and Mazza just stay off this forum and keep your purchases to yourselves??! You’ve only gone and made me buy! You’re right - the offers are back and working now. The Black Friday Bundles must have been taken down temporarily while they checked they had enough stock left after Mazza’s raid.

Yes, I got the email from Shay & Blue, but did not grab me.
Could you send me a bit of your self-restraint, please? Too late now but it might be useful another time.

Oh, amn, why can’t you and Mazza just stay off this forum and keep your purchases to yourselves??! You’ve only gone and made me buy! You’re right - the offers are back and working now. The Black Friday Bundles must have been taken down temporarily while they checked they had enough stock left after Mazza’s raid.

Could you send me a bit of your self-restraint, please? Too late now but it might be useful another time.
We all know that you're a lost cause Andi so let's not try and pretend otherwise eh? 😂

And you get loyalty points buying direct so I got another £15 off … bargain

We all know that you're a lost cause Andi so let's not try and pretend otherwise eh? 😂
Look, don’t have a go at me! What about Mazza - she bought two of these Black Friday bundles and she’s not even sure she likes one of them but she’s buying it anyway because other people like it!

I admit I’m feeling very guilty now. I really didn’t need more perfume but those deals are such good value! The 3 body products for £30 is good, too.

I’ll remind you how you mocked me when you’re buying up the next Molton Brown offer while I sit on my hands.

Look, don’t have a go at me! What about Mazza - she bought two of these Black Friday bundles and she’s not even sure she likes one of them but she’s buying it anyway because other people like it!

I admit I’m feeling very guilty now. I really didn’t need more perfume but those deals are such good value! The 3 body products for £30 is good, too.

I’ll remind you how you mocked me when you’re buying up the next Molton Brown offer while I sit on my hands.
Excuse me!!!!! Don’t make me the recipient of your guilt and buyer’s remorse, 😂😂😂. if push comes to shove Blood Oranges will be an “at home” perfume but I must say (again) I was surprised by how many people liked it and commented. And I look at it this way, I really wanted the minis and the hand cream so the 100ml was almost a freebie. 😎

Latest posts

Back