Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you're parcels aren't being delivered why on earth would you keep ordering?! I feel for the woman as she's clearly distressed by the situation but why did she think anything would be different with parcel 6? Or 9? Or 11?! She's only stressing herself out more and wasting money!

Also hurray for SH being back! How else would we get an unbiased professional review on an upcoming TSV?? Oh wait...

Agree, why on earth would you keep buying things, if your parcels aren't being delivered! Mind blowing and a bit like SH's obsessive relationship with the Q and it's products - has she ever been to the High Street???? :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Interesting one for me this morning. I cannot read any of the visitors posts, I click posts on the right side and just get the main QVC stuff in the middle. The visitors posts which usually come up totally blank. Might be a Facebook thing or have they blocked me altogether?

Interesting one for me this morning. I cannot read any of the visitors posts, I click posts on the right side and just get the main QVC stuff in the middle. The visitors posts which usually come up totally blank. Might be a Facebook thing or have they blocked me altogether?

They're missing for me too, probably a FB glitch

Lots of complaints about wrong items being sent/being charged twice for one item/Hermes returns not working and not a peep from the Q FB team - have they done a runner?!?!?!

Or acknowledgement of the "clear disappointment here"

They have no time to reply because they're busy passing on the feedback to the management / warehouse / despatch department / accounts ... or whatever.

AKA:

Shredder.jpg

Couple of subjects coming up on the Q page

One woman who I swear posted before about this. OPI AD, QVC have her payment pending since 19th August so ring fenced. No sign of delivery, someone has replied saying they have a letter saying demand was greater than expected and they are trying to get more stock. She is having none of it, they should know how many ADs they need to fill the orders. I agree, but we have seen this one happen again again again again and again over the years.

New one is quite a few are complaining and even Stratobuddy mentioned it in a post on here. People placing orders which are not going through but they know nothing about it. Just realize when no confirmation email and go check and nothing showing on their orders. This is happening a lot over the pass few weeks.

I had originally posted on OPI thread

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze

Got a text from Q this morning saying they are experiencing delays with the August drop & it will now be shipped week commencing September 11th

Still Game
I had received this information also Breeze.
Wednesday payment was taken , I phoned on Thursday to check , enquired that I was told September.
Reply from customer services ' must have got stock in'
Today ( Sunday) checked my Q account , states
'awaiting stock'
Phoned Q again , enquirer to status of goods and was told ' awaiting limited stock'
I'm disgusted monies deducted for an item NOT in stock!...
( back of my mind I was thinking of how easy the possibility of being charged again when stock DOES arrive!)
So I've cancelled auto delivery and await refund ( watching Account closely)

So this ranks in the WTF questions asked at the weekend. Could Kipling start doing a fashion range? I really wish I could have posted an answer :mysmilie_15: I mean Kipling are a luggage brand. Or would it be cold shoulder shark bite hems with fluffy monkeys hanging from them?

Latest posts

Back