Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do wonder about some of the folks posting on Q's FB page - can anyone decipher this???

"Twice this week my baby at ek has had stock my siding and today was delivered as an empty box opened in front of the driver not good qvc will not be buying again !"

I do wonder about some of the folks posting on Q's FB page - can anyone decipher this???

"Twice this week my baby at ek has had stock my siding and today was delivered as an empty box opened in front of the driver not good qvc will not be buying again !"

Brilliant. They're obviously not reading before they press Send (or whatever you do to post on FB).

I'm surprised the driver was waiting while she was opening the box, they only have 90 (?) seconds per delivery.

I'm surprised the driver was waiting while she was opening the box, they only have 90 (?) seconds per delivery.

That's true. Mine rarely even gives me chance to sign the handheld thing as he's walking back up the path the minute he hands the package over and saying over his shoulder that he'll just mark it delivered.

Ye Gods!!! Some sad sop is asking if Kirk's Folly will come back to QVC? Well since the brand no longer exists, think that will be a no.:mysmilie_15:

I have a vague recollection that it IS coming back to QVC US, so you never know.....

Gawd help us all.This is a real puzzler. No .....can't work this one out.

Quote from donna 255

"Ye Gods!!! Some sad sop is asking if Kirk's Folly will come back to QVC? Well since the brand no longer exists, think that will be a no."

I am sorely tempted ,since noone on FB has asked for a while,to enquire as to when Birkenstocks will return.Also, plead for ol' YC Steve and his hair to come back.

QVC UK have confirmed, No Kirk's Folly will not be returning to QVC UK.

The world is safe! Someone asking about new Birkenstock's when will they have them? Want Stephen from Yankee back as her daughter has long hair too. Can't wait for the replies.

The world is safe! Someone asking about new Birkenstock's when will they have them? Want Stephen from Yankee back as her daughter has long hair too. Can't wait for the replies.

Was it Petespants by any chance?

Was it Petespants by any chance?

My first thought, too! It must be someone on a wind-up though, surely, in which case I love it. I particularly like that they want Steven back because he has long hair like their daughter! Ha ha ha ha. Are they not happy with Jilly H and Jill F?

Seriously, this must be a joke!

What planet are these Posters on? I would welcome Steven back because I liked his eyes!!! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Seriously, this must be a joke!

What planet are these Posters on? I would welcome Steven back because I liked his eyes!!! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Does make one wonder about the mentality of these posters.Is this person serious or just taking the pi**?Must have nothing better to do.Ha ha ha!!!!!

They got a reply saying they QVC are no longer stocking Birkenstocks. She has replied her old ones are now held together with tape!

And QVC have said Stephen is no longer presenting on QVC.

I have a strange idea the other posters where just too busy PMSL and couldn't answer.

So now we have 'Will the Beauty Bash be back in 2018 and will QVC do anything about P&P?' from one poster. Really I mean really, two answers of No!

This one caught my eye and part of me would liked to have bitch slap the cupid stunt. A few pity the Elemis TSV is not on easy pay. One moron replied, "doesn't anyone have a credit card, pay it off in two months." So you get a credit card of if you have already get into more debt for a ****** beauty TSV! :mysmilie_51:

the constant whining for easy pay is really irritating like little kids. most stuff from qvc is under £50 or tems that are not essentials grow up

the constant whining for easy pay is really irritating like little kids. most stuff from qvc is under £50 or tems that are not essentials grow up
If they haven't got the money to pay for it in one go the maybe they should consider saving up before a TSV comes along. If they saved the easypay instalments they would have paid for this TSV then maybe they would be able to pay up front for the next one. To be honest if I didn't have the £65 to pay for this TSV I would be questioning whether I should be spending that on skincare and deciding no I shouldn't.

If they haven't got the money to pay for it in one go the maybe they should consider saving up before a TSV comes along. If they saved the easypay instalments they would have paid for this TSV then maybe they would be able to pay up front for the next one. To be honest if I didn't have the £65 to pay for this TSV I would be questioning whether I should be spending that on skincare and deciding no I shouldn't.

spot on and the fact is nothing is an essential item. its not food or bills its luxuries

yes agree the constant we want easy pay, its not fair there is no easy pay on every TSVs is boring as hell.

The Elemis one it was known for ages that this one was not on easy pay, so plenty of time to put the money aside or if you can't then let it go. Yet so many going by Facebook just bury their heads in the sand and then act all upset when they cannot afford it.

I read someone saying that they were upset that the TSV was not on easy pay 'this close to Christmas'. It was September last time I looked.

Latest posts

Back